Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t hesitate to kill Minartha. I went full Goblin Slayer role play in the goblin camp. Even the children. Now I see her all over social media.
If you're going to play an evil run, you need to team up with the Goblin's. When I do my Dark Urge run, I'm gonna team up with them and always give in to the urge.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I didn’t hesitate to kill Minartha. I went full Goblin Slayer role play in the goblin camp. Even the children. Now I see her all over social media.

I have her but

Lae'zel got killed by Shadowheart. I let it happen because the Shadowheart's artifact > whatever she was talking about.
Halsin is dead. Since I'm a Drow, my initial plan was to go in undercover and save him.
Wyll and Karlach both left when I decided to stay undercover and show the Goblins the grove.

now it's me, Astarion, Minartha, Gale and a hierling.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Haven't played since Wednesday. Just been too busy with work.

left off trynna kill those b*stards who after my baby karlach. I'm only level 3 but that fukker anders be washing my whole shyt. I know I'm too underleveled. But my pride can't let that shyt slide. Nobody gonna threaten my baby

or should I just take my ass to the goblin camp

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Haven't played since Wednesday. Just been too busy with work.

left off trynna kill those b*stards who after my baby karlach. I'm only level 3 but that fukker anders be washing my whole shyt. I know I'm too underleveled. But my pride can't let that shyt slide. Nobody gonna threaten my baby

or should I just take my ass to the goblin camp

Save the goblin camp for last, theres a lot of other sidequest to do if thats giving you a hard time. Also you can drop the lantern on his head and insta-kill him

I’m at the end of act 2

in the mindflayer camp. I’ve been playing this game for so long i completely forgot about these little brain crawler things :dead:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
:whew:

These act 3 bosses are no joke

Your boy’s not proud of the save scumming but we’re smoking on that Raphael pack tonight :myman:. That was a crazy fight, I wasn't really ready (despite the warning before going) and didn't think to bring Laezel or Karlach with me. Had to use Jaheira's owlbear to be the tank/heavy hitter. Air elemental and the spell Tasha's hideous laughter were the true MVPs of that battle

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man maybe I'm :flabbynsick: but who the fukk is Raphael? He just popped up in that cursed area talking crazy shyt, like a homeless person outside 7-11.

Dog, I have no idea who you are, fukk out my face. :gucci:

Fred.
He didn't appear in act 1 for you and pull you into his living room?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man maybe I'm :flabbynsick: but who the fukk is Raphael? He just popped up in that cursed area talking crazy shyt, like a homeless person outside 7-11.

Dog, I have no idea who you are, fukk out my face. :gucci:

Fred.

You should have ran into him in act 1.

I finished act 2, omg…..that shyt felt like the finale. Such a dope moment :whew:

really disappointed you dont get to walk around the revitalizaed shadow realm region though