Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Flexington

All Star
Daps
My mans. You look ridiculous.

I love it:pachaha:

edit: damn. Monk at 6/-2 INT? Can the nikka read?!
You out here roleplaying Floyd Mayweather with horns :russ: beat them cult nikkas up cuz!

Floyd Mayweather playstyle but lookin like AB :heh:

antonio-brown.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
little goblin dude popped up and gave me the coldest cape for my character. Auto invisbility after melee attacks.

I might fall victim to the urge just so he can keep providing me with that superior gear

:demonic:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
little goblin dude popped up and gave me the coldest cape for my character. Auto invisbility after melee attacks.

I might fall victim to the urge just so he can keep providing me with that superior gear

:demonic:
it's on any kill, actually. Has to kill - non-lethal won't work - but, it also works on spells and ranged.

Combine with bloodlust elixir and you get a second action after getting a kill, and be invisible for said second action. You'll reveal yourself, but it's an easy way to force advantage.

That said; it's the last piece of gear cuz gon give you, so it seems. You get something else tho :whoa: I hear it's crazy but... you gon have to do some bad tings

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
it's on any kill, actually. Has to kill - non-lethal won't work - but, it also works on spells and ranged.

Combine with bloodlust elixir and you get a second action after getting a kill, and be invisible for said second action. You'll reveal yourself, but it's an easy way to force advantage.

That said; it's the last piece of gear cuz gon give you, so it seems. You get something else tho :whoa: I hear it's crazy but... you gon have to do some bad tings
I just ate a goblin toe. We causing havoc out here

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Clocked about 40 (so far) hours and honestly this might be in my new top 3 of all time. There’s not one thing i don’t like about this game

all that immersive sim shyt that is slowly filtering out into the mass gaming audience is all present in this game. shyt just works how you think it should, everywhere, its absolutely incredible.

shyt like this just constantly happens in the game.

I don’t see myself playing anything else for a while :francis:

You'll still be playing stan wars on the Coli :mjgrin:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Finally got a feat that allows my character to be proficient at four weapons of choice. Bearing in mind his a sorcerer so melee isn’t his forte but do you think it’s worth it or should I just pump the extra feat into charisma? Bear in mind this feat also allows one increase in strength or dexterity.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Giving in to the Dark Urge is mad fun :russ:
I chopped Gales hand off instead of helping him:pachaha: I was planning on having him in my party this playthrough because I didn't use him the first time but:manny:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Finally got a feat that allows my character to be proficient at four weapons of choice. Bearing in mind his a sorcerer so melee isn’t his forte but do you think it’s worth it or should I just pump the extra feat into charisma? Bear in mind this feat also allows one increase in strength or dexterity.

Unless you have good strength (like, at least 16) your sorcerer is going to be trash at melee. Even then you’re never going to be close to being as effective as an actual melee class once you hit level 5