Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm almost done with the main story--didnt really do any side quests on my first playthrough. Love this game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Went to the dilapidated temple on the mountain path

shyt turned into a whole goblin camp round 2 :mindblown: i was not prepared for this shyt, i went through all my camping supplies and everything. That was a whole damn adventure. Due to the beauty of save scumming i managed to keep lae’zel. bytch turned on me like 4 times lol

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Anybody else frustrated you cant view the entire internet these days without risking a Baulders Gate spoiler? Short clips and full video spoilers are everywhere for me now :stopitslime:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Anybody else frustrated you cant view the entire internet these days without risking a Baulders Gate spoiler? Short clips and full video spoilers are everywhere for me now :stopitslime:

I just click on not interested in regards to anything related to the game on YouTube. And try and gain information related to things about it from Reddit as most posters wrap their shyt in spoilers. Anything else online I try and avoid.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You know what I finally get it, why all those devs were acting the way they was. This game without a doubt has raised the bar, you can’t serve sloppy shyt when I have eaten caviar on a cloud.

There is so much to do and experience every corner has something going on with so many possible ways to solve issues. This has easily surpassed the Witcher 3 and is most definitely up there for the discussion of GOAT if the game continues to be as amazing even towards the end.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Act 2.

I'd say 25% of the way in, judging by the map size and how many quests I have open. Only major thing I've done is the creche.

Fred.

I dont think the crèche/mountain path is actually act 2, i think you get the warning because it ends the timed quest in act 1.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont think the crèche/mountain path is actually act 2, i think you get the warning because it ends the timed quest in act 1.

So is act 2 Moonrise Towers and that shadow area?

I just assumed new area = new act. If not then I'm still on Act 1. :heh:

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Fred.

Yeah, i looked it up before i started it because i did the underdark first then went to the mountain path, i think it starts at the shadow area, you’ll get another pop up for it

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i looked it up before i started it because i did the underdark first then went to the mountain path, i think it starts at the shadow area, you’ll get another pop up for it

Ok well I just started Act 2 then. Haven't done any of the plot points aside from the Last Light town and obtained the Moon Lantern.

Fred.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Fred.
you get an achievement when you finish Act 1

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam this game got me with the Alfira plot, I was so excited when she joined our camp as a potential party member. And then :mjcry: dam these dark urges why oh why. It hurt more because prior he got her to finish the song for her teacher and gave her closure on that front.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Clocked about 40 (so far) hours and honestly this might be in my new top 3 of all time. There’s not one thing i don’t like about this game

all that immersive sim shyt that is slowly filtering out into the mass gaming audience is all present in this game. shyt just works how you think it should, everywhere, its absolutely incredible.

shyt like this just constantly happens in the game.

I don’t see myself playing anything else for a while :francis:

Last edited: