Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Just finished my first playthrough in about 80 hours. Ending for my Tav fits my character:
I'm Githyanki so I refused the Emperor, never ate a single tadpole, had Orpheus as an ally but let Lazael kill him after we won and we both rode off on dragons to claim our destiny:wow:
Next playthrough gonna be Dark Urge, thinking about either going Monk or Bard.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dam this game got me with the Alfira plot, I was so excited when she joined our camp as a potential party member. And then :mjcry: dam these dark urges why oh why. It hurt more because prior he got her to finish the song for her teacher and gave her closure on that front.
Man I was all excited like "oh shyt there's a new party character i missed on my last playthrough"

Then I took a long rest.

:ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just finished my first playthrough in about 80 hours. Ending for my Tav fits my character:
I'm Githyanki so I refused the Emperor, never ate a single tadpole, had Orpheus as an ally but let Lazael kill him after we won and we both rode off on dragons to claim our destiny:wow:
Next playthrough gonna be Dark Urge, thinking about either going Monk or Bard.

Do yourself a favor, study the way of the monk :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Clocked about 40 (so far) hours and honestly this might be in my new top 3 of all time. There’s not one thing i don’t like about this game

all that immersive sim shyt that is slowly filtering out into the mass gaming audience is all present in this game. shyt just works how you think it should, everywhere, its absolutely incredible.

shyt like this just constantly happens in the game.

I don’t see myself playing anything else for a while :francis:

Yeah the game is mad addictive it should come with a caution notice.

Caution: “Game will lead to a lack of sleep and life play at your own risk”.

I have been playing for a few hours now…non stop besides toilet breaks and the odd activity here and there and still find myself going :ohhh::gladbron: every now and then.
Decided to switch classes to Sorcerer from Warlock after seeing how Wyll was treated like a hoe by his patron.:picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For my evil playthrough i think im gonna be an evil sorcerer

The thing about the ‘evil’ play through is theres like different levels, you can just straight up murder everyone and everything like sephiroth or you can play evil within the confines of the narrative.

So like a truly evil playthrough would also equal a solo playthrough cause i don’t think you could realistically have any party members that way

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
For my evil playthrough i think im gonna be an evil sorcerer

The thing about the ‘evil’ play through is theres like different levels, you can just straight up murder everyone and everything like sephiroth or you can play evil within the confines of the narrative.

So like a truly evil playthrough would also equal a solo playthrough cause i don’t think you could realistically have any party members that way
I have been playing Dark urge but following the narrative as opposed to a straight up psychopath. It’s crazy how due to how I have chosen to play the character he is more tragic than full on psychotic.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have been playing Dark urge but following the narrative as opposed to a straight up psychopath. It’s crazy how due to how I have chosen to play the character he is more tragic than full on psychotic.

thats kidn of wild you did that as your first playthrough lol

Idk how im gonna be able to be so evil my next run, I’ve grown attached to all these characters :sadcam:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
thats kidn of wild you did that as your first playthrough lol

Idk how im gonna be able to be so evil my next run, I’ve grown attached to all these characters :sadcam:
Playing Dark urge makes it easier, I wanted to go full on but the way the plot shapes things you can do some out right evil shyt and blame it on dark urge. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
oh, yes… its stylin season :wow:

F5c7rA-XkAAbOVm

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Man I was all excited like "oh shyt there's a new party character i missed on my last playthrough"

Then I took a long rest.

:ohhh:
That part.

As soon as the scene started, I immediately hit the :damn:because something in me just knew. Last hired; first fired. ...dismembered. whatever.

I think maybe that scarred me and is why I think I finished the rest of my entire first playthrough in under 6 long rests. I just could not trust that nikka to sleep :sadcam:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
yeah.

It's interesting that you can largely fight the entirety of the origin path. You end up not getting certain unlocks, but the fact that even the 'lolmurderhobo' origin in this ends up actually having a lot of layers and facets depending on how committed you are to... murderhoboing.

Seeing the game from outside of that on this second run put a lot of that into perspective. Whole scenes all over the game are different if not Dark Urge