Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

Cacs gone cac it seems :snoop:
There's no actual spoilers here yall idk why it says that

Yeah this ain’t the first time I seen this, I believe Pathfinder had a similar mod for some of their black characters. I’ll never understand some of these whitefolk mane :pachaha:

Plus, wouldn’t Wylls dad still be black? How they gonna explain that :russ:

On another note there is an appearance mod for Wyll I can get behind which
removes his horns after the Karlach/Midora situation. I hate how he looks with them and apparently you can’t actually get them removed in game after it happens.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yeah this ain’t the first time I seen this, I believe Pathfinder had a similar mod for some of their black characters. I’ll never understand some of these whitefolk mane :pachaha:

Plus, wouldn’t Wylls dad still be black? How they gonna explain that :russ:

On another note there is an appearance mod for Wyll I can get behind which
removes his horns after the Karlach/Midora situation. I hate how he looks with them and apparently you can’t actually get them removed in game after it happens.
The same cac come to find out made that one you're referring to for pathfinder :dead:

Everybody else worried bout adding more titties to the game and his bytch ass worried bout seeing melanin :dead:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
They'll fukk with literal hellspawn demons before they let a nikka with twist-rows in their party.

Imagine hearing that voice coming out of that face :mjlol: the dissonance.

Prolly had to make the mod the second one of the other characters was like 'Wyll looking good, maybe I'll pull him to the bunk during the long rest'. Mans had a whole-ass war flashback to his girl cheating with a Tyrone and ran straight to the coding program and typed with all the pent-up incel energy he could

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
They'll fukk with literal hellspawn demons before they let a nikka with twist-rows in their party.

Imagine hearing that voice coming out of that face :mjlol: the dissonance.

Prolly had to make the mod the second one of the other characters was like 'Wyll looking good, maybe I'll pull him to the bunk during the long rest'. Mans had a whole-ass war flashback to his girl cheating with a Tyrone and ran straight to the coding program and typed with all the pent-up incel energy he could
The mod author:
535e61d069bedd58549c915e

"You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that...and not to bring them to my games."

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
hit esc a few times and try again. Some inputs toggle and would restrict movement while waiting for you to complete them. It's not a guarantee but it's a possibility that's what's happening.