Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's the crazy part. MS just wasted time and resources on Larian it seems. They shouldve just let them do this from the get go.
I wonder how other devs looking at this. This the first game to be allowed to break the parity thing isnt it? :sas2:

Seems like it, you know rockstar doing the bird man hand rub right now lol

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think I'm nearly at the end of the game.
I have like, 7 quests left active.
Finally got the last party member. Mans literally showing up to the function seconds before Last Call :mjlol:Talked to him one time and he went through 5 straight minutes of missed quest-completion dialogue for things he wasn't even present for. I got all 3 Netherstones before I even laid eyes on the nikka :mjlol:

talking to Karlach after washing Gortesh had me legit choked up. Mama being so defined and consumed by the mission of her vengeance that it let her ignore the crushing weight of her reality, and the literal moment that mans got put in the dirt, it hit her with interest. Had me ready to hit Shadowheart with the breakup dialogue just to make sure the ending with Jenevelle ain't supercede me being there. It was like having a talk with someone who is terminal. And having had to have that exact talk before... First time all game I had to just get up and just walk away from the computer for a bit :sadbron: Went outside and sat on the steps and smoked. It hurt.

I finished the Dark Urge questline in the 'good' way later that night, and afterwards Karlach hit me with the 'I'm proud of you' and I hit the:mjcry: at the monitor.

I might need to 11th Hour bush Shadowheart after 3 whole acts of being with her, bruhs. If it means my character needs to move to Avernus I will let him. My Tiefling GirlBro cannot go out like this; and definitely not alone.

Most emotional the game got me. Hell; first time I got 'emotional' at all tbh. But when that shyt hit, it obliterated.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You on tactician?
No, I'm on balanced :mjlol:

I've only completed like one other cRPG in full so I knew I wouldn't have the patience to play this on the hardest mode. Honestly the only reason I'm having this much trouble at the end of the game is that I don't want to have to respec for each major fight

Like I couldve respec to have more lightning spells for the steel watcher fights but I chose not to and it made that mission damn near impossible at level 11 but I found a way to complete it

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Mann... I'm my own worst enemy.

Bought BG3.

Really dug it. Decided to look up more CRPG.

Bought Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, andPillars of Eternity 1&2.

Haven't touched Pillars 2.
Played an hour of BG3
Played a few hours of Pillars
Spent 20 hours on Pathfinder.

Can't just buy one game. :francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Mann... I'm my own worst enemy.

Bought BG3.

Really dug it. Decided to look up more CRPG.

Bought Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, andPillars of Eternity 1&2.

Haven't touched Pillars 2.
Played an hour of BG3
Played a few hours of Pillars
Spent 20 hours on Pathfinder.

Can't just buy one game. :francis:
I aint gonna lie to you, I been hitting Pathfinder hard as hell and put BG3 on pause.
My nikka, I became a Lich. Bout to be an undead Gawd:blessed:
The spells in that game looks so good :wow:
The choices in that game have you like :lupe:
Bout to make that spiderchick my main :takedat:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
No, I'm on balanced :mjlol:

I've only completed like one other cRPG in full so I knew I wouldn't have the patience to play this on the hardest mode. Honestly the only reason I'm having this much trouble at the end of the game is that I don't want to have to respec for each major fight

Like I couldve respec to have more lightning spells for the steel watcher fights but I chose not to and it made that mission damn near impossible at level 11 but I found a way to complete it
Bro what?
I be finishing these fights clean and fast now. What is your party build?
It's way easier in Act 3 compared to 1 and 2

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bro what?
I be finishing these fights clean and fast now. What is your party build?
It's way easier in Act 3 compared to 1 and 2
I thought that at first but I been struggling with these last few fights, the
foundry, the vampire den and house of hope
did a number on me, partially because of party composition, I have a monk and karlach which feels redundant, I should probably have 3 spellcasters but I fw karlach too much to drop her, and also because I ignored alchemy the entire playthrough so I'm relying on long resting, but the game punishes you for overly resting so I'm trying to do some of these battles while winded