Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I didn't think I'd like this game since I hadn't breathed on D&D (outside of the recent movie) and don't usually like point & click adventures - but man I'm glad I copped!

It took a little bit it to stick as I felt a little oveerwhelmed at first with how many terms are tossed around and stats/rolls come into play, but now I'm playing any free time I have. By the time I'd gotten to the grove the core mechanics clicked. The amount of choice you have as a player is insane in convo and in gameplay.

Went with a rouge and pickpocketing and persuading my way through things.
in the underdark trying to free the gnomes

Still learning a lot as I go, and I'm trying to go as blind as I can. I know I've missed so much and not even made. I already can't wait to do another playthrough and see how much and how many things change.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm loving this game but I can't play for more than an hour it seems without it hard locking my PC, requiring me to fully reset it. It's frustrating.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Looks like even with help from microsoft they couldn’t get it running on series s lol
That's the crazy part. MS just wasted time and resources on Larian it seems. They shouldve just let them do this from the get go.
I wonder how other devs looking at this. This the first game to be allowed to break the parity thing isnt it? :sas2: