Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Did you fight him in the hotel or did you fight him at that house of hope place?
Broke into his house, emptied his vault, freed his prisoner and waltzed out the front door over his body with barely a bloody nose :blessed: When the dice shake out right, sometimes it's beautiful. Watching over half his health disappear in one turn was :wow:

Cause at the start it had me worried. Cuz clocked in at 27 AC and I was about ready to panic

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally explored all of the lower city. :blessed:

Reached level 11. Hopefully after going down my quest list a bit I can reach level 12 soon.

Act 3 is like a whole different game compared to the first 2 acts. My advice is to not get overwhelmed with the lower city like I did. I walked into buildings before I should have and maybe fukked up some side quests. We’ll see.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Finally explored all of the lower city. :blessed:

Reached level 11. Hopefully after going down my quest list a bit I can reach level 12 soon.

Act 3 is like a whole different game compared to the first 2 acts. My advice is to not get overwhelmed with the lower city like I did. I walked into buildings before I should have and maybe fukked up some side quests. We’ll see.
Im modding my shyt to let me level past 12. Ain't no reason for my characters to stop getting stronger when dnd 5e lets you go to 20.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Im modding my shyt to let me level past 12. Ain't no reason for my characters to stop getting stronger when dnd 5e lets you go to 20.
Apparently they said they didn't want to.go past level 12 because bringing what is essentially end game DnD l(lvl 13 to 20) would be too hard to bring those game mechanics into a video game. They also said that's why there are no plans for expansions.

Also apparently act 3 is a buggy mess from what I read as well. I'm still in act 1 and this shyt is fantastic so far.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Apparently they said they didn't want to.go past level 12 because bringing what is essentially end game DnD l(lvl 13 to 20) would be too hard to bring those game mechanics into a video game. They also said that's why there are no plans for expansions.

Also apparently act 3 is a buggy mess from what I read as well. I'm still in act 1 and this shyt is fantastic so far.
Oh I know why they did it. But there are other ways to reach higher levels. They have a multiclass system. They could have made it so if you max out one class at 12 you could level another up to 12 if you can get enough experience to do so. Right now there's enough experience in the whole game to level up to around 14 or 15 based upon the current experience curve.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Already folded and started using mods, fukk achievements :mjlol:

On the other hand I made it all the way to Act 3…and decided to start another character. I got major restartitis with these kind of games :skip: