Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Act 3 kind of is a letdown so far. It feels disjointed and is kind of a chore. Hopefully it ends strong.

These bugged quests are bad too. It’s almost unplayable. I’m going to have to skip a whole companion quest because a character won’t show up. Then I’m going to also have to skip the printing press quest because it fukked up too.

The next hot fix can’t come soon enough.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Act 3 kind of is a letdown so far. It feels disjointed and is kind of a chore. Hopefully it ends strong.

These bugged quests are bad too. It’s almost unplayable. I’m going to have to skip a whole companion quest because a character won’t show up. Then I’m going to also have to skip the printing press quest because it fukked up too.

The next hot fix can’t come soon enough.
Told ya

shyt is trash, but I can't stop playing :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Broke the Act 3 Free the Artist quest.

Oskar said 'who you gonna call', we pulled up and now I think they regret letting the 4 of us magical proton pack the estate.

We didn't make it worse per se.
...But we certainly did not make things better.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Mizora the opps for what she did to my nikka Wyll over Karlach. She red my boy up like that, and that's worse than death round my camp cuh.

Still prolly finna hit tho :wow:

Mizora gon torment Wyll til the end of time it feels like

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Found some medium armor that uses my full dex modifier on my rogue/ranger/fighter hybrid and now he got high ass AC and cannot be hit. If they have a heavy armor in game that does the same its game over. Dex builds are too OP in endgame. No more skulking in the shadows hust run out beating ass first turn lmao

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This nikka a bytch :snoop:

If you don't have enough approval with astarion and don't let him finish the ritual he leaves the party permanently

I'm just gonna live with this result :francis:

Edit: nah, save scum time :mjgrin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjgrin:

Got an even better result, I killed him myself after killing cazador and interrupting the ritual.:blessed:

upon further review I found the proper persuasion save scum happy medium result :unimpressed:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My backlog is long as hell (:dame:) but I just copped on Steam. This game been getting too many good reviews for me to ignore. After I beat Ratchet & Clank and Miles Morales, I'm gonna see what kinda fukkery I can get into with this game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The lower city of Baldur's gate is too overwhelming. They packed too much in the map. It's going to take days to just explore it. There are too many people to talk to and too many places to enter. It feels like a chore. I'm going to push through though. I'm just going to have to resist my OCD to click on everything and talk to every person.