Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Love how this games fights are about synergy
i stumbled upon a group of fish people in the blighted area and used spiritual weapon to agro them. Then i just kept casting call lighting on them since they were drenched. Fight was so damn easy :russ:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the mechanics on these boss fights. This shyt tough. That undead tavern boss in Act 2 is kicking my ass.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I might get this game. :patrice:

How much RPG fukkery can you get into in this game? :patrice:
An extreme amount. There are so many different ways the story could go. I never replay games, but I might replay this game. I often wonder what would have happened if I chose a different path. The game is real rpg-y. I'm not really into tabletop DnD, but I guess if you are, you might like it even more with the dice rolls and what not. If you never reload a save after a bad roll, you would probably have a different experience than pretty much everybody in here. The game could go in so many directions. How that affects the ending remains to be seen, but supposedly there are hundred of endings. We really don't know just how varied they are though, as it's still early on and this is a long game.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started. Damn good game so far. I’m mad I wasted like $80 on Diablo 4 which I haven’t even logged into for like a month now