Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Officially in Act 3, end of Act 2 was actually hard as hell took me a couple nights to get through the encounters.

Big reveal
Not surprised AT ALL that the guardian is a mind flayer, basically called it earlier in the thread yesterday.

The problem now is that I'm very conflicted on what route makes the most sense, I'm thinking the best course of action is try to get the tadpoles removed, then kill everybody, the emperor, the gith queen and possibly the prisoner. So far though, it looks like a lose/lose situation for the party :patrice:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally caught up to where I was with my other character. Crazy how much better this squad is compared to the other one.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at the first settlement - where the goblins attack and where there is fighting over refugees - can I still go back and get Gale?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They got whores in this game? I ain't been playing cause I was busy working.
I ran across a some twin drow prostitutes (male and female). I think it was bugged though. It gives you the option to sleep with either one or both of them. I chose just the girl. But I think it bugged out because she responded with "if you want to have both of us, you must bring someone else along(foursome)" and I aint with that so gave up :manny:

It's also crazy how hard the male characters come on to you even when you show them no attention :dame:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
They not fukking around in this Goblin camp :damn:

I went in initially trying to finesse but I got some bad dice rolls and decided to just scrap with them…they ain’t shyt if you can pick ‘em off but their numbers are ridiculous

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm at the first settlement - where the goblins attack and where there is fighting over refugees - can I still go back and get Gale?
I didn't get gale until 14 hours into my playthrough so yes you can

The game will tell you when you've reached parts of the game where you can't go back to and will advise you to go back and do everything you didn't do or forgot to.