Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just got done in a dumb hard battle, shyt was bloody as hell lmao*
b38de91b260abaab77fc7a12aa8c6de8.jpg

Had to take a quick bath and clean myself. Blood all in my braids and shyt :mjlol: (just got some water and throw it on the ground by your party. The splash cleans you)
eeb70e11a11210337dc392b2fab402c2.jpg

*Prep time is no joke in this game and is a lifesaver. I was getting rolled hard as hell in this fight. nikka attacking me 4-5 times in a row hitting for 20+ each time. Then on top of that his goons coming to help. After failing that like 3-4x I thought about it more strategically. Gave shadowheart a potion that gave her the benefits of a long rest, which was needed since she had not spell slots left. Gave everyone decent elixirs. Also arcane locked the doors they goons were coming thru. Made that fight a lot easier.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
What difficulty you brehs playing on? I’m currently on balanced but I’m strongly considering dropping it down to explorer. Looking to keep things chill for my first playthrough and I know Larian loves their difficulty spikes

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Been resisting the urge to respec the companions.

But... we level 8 now, and some of these motherfukkers are not built optimally. So I bit the bullet. Been waiting to overhaul people until major story moments in their questlines as a justification, but... some of these nikkas bout to end this story different than they started.

bout to try and get Wyll up out his pact in a minute. Literally the moment that shyt happens, he's going to Withers and cuz finna be a Paladin. My character is already a Pact of Blade Warlock - the doubling up on Eldritch is cool and all, but... nah. My nikka gon have to shake all that Mizora stuff off and swear an oath or somethin - get useful.

My OC outdamaging him by over 20 points a combat round on average and it's gotta be eating Wyll's soul every fight :francis: Watching Astarion outdamage that man was the final straw for me

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Being able to dispatch all the miniboss Thorms outside Moonrise through clever skill application is :banderas:
I looked at that fat nikka in the bar with immunity of slashing/piercing/bludgeoning, looked at Karlach and Laezel and hit the :beli:
But when I hopped on the barstool and was able to use sleight-of-hand to hit the 'pretend to drink' on him, recount my excellent deeds until mans keeled over unable to handle his own drank... literally hit the :blessed: at the keyboard.

Tricking the surgeon into becoming the patient? :blessed:

Finding ways around these big fights instead of through them is my new obsession. If I can't charm it, frighten it or bullshyt it, then I'll blow it up; but I'mma try all the first three before getting to the last from now on. Something about turning someone's minions against them just speaks to me.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What difficulty you brehs playing on? I’m currently on balanced but I’m strongly considering dropping it down to explorer. Looking to keep things chill for my first playthrough and I know Larian loves their difficulty spikes
I been doing ok on normal. Just some battles gotta be more creative when tackling them. Glade I'm not doing a wizard on my first playthrough since it seems like you need to "prepare" spells for that class.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The mods for this bout to go crazy. I think once I'm done with my normal playthrough unmodded I'm going to restart a bit later but with some mods that let you hit level 20 because that's how high you can get in tabletop dnd. Probably won't have level 13+ spells and abilities but you could for sure multiclass into an equivalent level 20 character. Tryna see how a demigod level 20 would run through this game lol

I wonder if larian will patch the game at some point later on adding some post level cap content. I kinda like feeling OP as fukk at the end of games

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Game got a little update and running smooth as butter again :blessed:

Question about a quest in the Underdark
I found both mushrooms for the Mindflayer but don't get a prompt to give them to him, is there a trick I'm missing?
should be an option when you talk to him again

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Balanced for now. I found larian’s previous games way more challenging combat wise but I’m also not that far in. Haven’t had any fights that I thought was unfair. I even got myself into a couple fights that I thought i was for sure going to Die and didn’t

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was playing on balanced in the beginning, but I’m at explorer now. I really suck at combat, but I’m finally learning how to dominate after 45 hours in. Explorer still has a challenge actually. When I do a second play through, I’m going balanced the whole time. But for this first play through, I just want to explore and see how the story goes.

I want to try the Dark Urge and go full evil next play through too. I’m currently a good guy, noble, half elf cleric.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I'm constantly switching between keyboard and mouse or controller :mjlol:

I need to pick just one :yeshrug:

Warlocks having less spell slots than other magic classes suck but being able to recharge all of them with a simple short rest is clutch :ehh:

All I use in combat is Hex and Eldritch Blast anyway :mjlol:

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Who yall tryna smash? Lae'zel is tough on the outside and inside, she really is what you see is what you get lol.

I am really surprised at how much little ass shyt in Act 1 is paying off in Act 2, there is no sleeping on decision-making in this game.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who yall tryna smash? Lae'zel is tough on the outside and inside, she really is what you see is what you get lol.

I am really surprised at how much little ass shyt in Act 1 is paying off in Act 2, there is no sleeping on decision-making in this game.
I took down Laezel and Karlach. Wouldve had Shadowheart too, but her romance progression got bugged it seems.

Be warned on the Karlach shyt, I think they fukked up the male female stuff. Her 2nd sex scene treated you like a female.
Legs was cocked back and shyt, her hand positioned like she fingering a chick. She even picked me up :dame:

b1dbe4a27d1947c25b0a04c71a5b21f5.png

Gotta try this shyt out, Sorcerer's also got haste as a spell.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Im gonna try Sorcerer(MC), 2 melee, and rogue/assassin for my next playthrough, which will be power hungry and probably evil mage. I wonder how it will go, seems you need a healer, switching shadowheart to life cleric has come in really clutch.