Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Are you all using the extra worms to increase your power? I let another one in, but I have held back from adding in more. I mighta fukked up letting another one in :lupe:

Then again maybe not. I wanna use the like 5 others I have, but I don't wanna be screwed in the end. Choices, choices :jbhmm:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Are you all using the extra worms to increase your power? I let another one in, but I have held back from adding in more. I mighta fukked up letting another one in :lupe:

Then again maybe not. I wanna use the like 5 others I have, but I don't wanna be screwed in the end. Choices, choices :jbhmm:
I'm only in act 1, but fukk them worms.

I did make my goddess lady look like halle berry in swordfish so I might have to change that if she keeps enticing me

:noah:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

IN6AApW.gif

:dame:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I don't know how the end of the game will go but I very seldomly use the worm mindreading powers and I don't add any worms. I assume the guardian is lying and taking advantage of me. I don't know for a fact but I think it'll give me a bad ending, don't know for a fact tho just speculation.

Next playthrough I'll go OD on the worms and powers

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

i've been giving them to companions while holding back a bunch for myself, if it doesn't mess them up by midgame i'm gonna eat em all from there on out

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I been using them all :manny:

if it fukks up the ending, I'll have to do a no-worm playthrough :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1 point higher than Zelda TOTK on Metacritic (97), with 14 critic reviews :lupe:

Will it remain it's lead over Zelda with more data? I'm not a Zelda fan (I just can't get into it), so I'm rooting for it to remain on top.

I'm about 40 hours in, and I don't know if it's a 97, but it's close so far. Will it top the Witcher 3 in my mind? That remains to be seen. I'm gonna predict a no on that though, but I could see many disagreeing :jbhmm:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
1 point higher than Zelda TOTK on Metacritic (97), with 14 critic reviews :lupe:

Will it remain it's lead over Zelda with more data? I'm not a Zelda fan (I just can't get into it), so I'm rooting for it to remain on top.

I'm about 40 hours in, and I don't know if it's a 97, but it's close so far. Will it top the Witcher 3 in my mind? That remains to be seen. I'm gonna predict a no on that though, but I could see many disagreeing :jbhmm:
That witcher combat is just atrocious

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That witcher combat is just atrocious
I dunno, I much prefer real time Witcher type combat to this turned based tactical combat shyt. I’m sure many disagree, but I really don’t like BG3 combat. I’m playing the game despite the combat. It’s that good in every other aspect that I am pushing through combat I don’t really like. I guess it’s still new to me and I’m learning, but the combat in BG3 kinda pisses me off. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I was with Halsin at the portal (that’s vague enough to not be a spoiler), and that’s just say my strategy up to this point with having a fighter, an barbarian, snd 2 healers isn’t working out :russ:

I guess I gotta get rid of Shadowheart (my character is also a cleric healer) and bring in Gale or Wyll again. I need area of effect spells with this shyt. There are just way too many enemies. Like they are throwing 30 or 40 enemies at me.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where do you get Gale? I'm like 20 something hours in (in the underdark) and haven't met him.

I had played early access a few months ago and recruited him, but I only played for 2 hours total back then.