Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yea, I know what you talking about, Funny enough I beat that wn I was lvl 3ish.

I will say tho, I got kinda lucky(like straight up was trying to do something else and found somehting that helps a lot in that fight) with a strat and some nice criticals lmao.
It has massive initiative and hits me with a million status effects that I have no answer for so I die before I get a chance to move

I'll try it again after I get off work

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i'm trying to clear everything in Act 1.
does going into the valley keep you from going into the underdark?
No, but don't do the valley, it puts a timer on Lae'zel before she leaves your party. And then when you actually go in the creche they force you to make decisions you might not be ready to make. I'd do the valley/creche when your good and ready

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No, but don't do the valley, it puts a timer on Lae'zel before she leaves your party. And then when you actually go in the creche they force you to make decisions you might not be ready to make. I'd do the valley/creche when your good and ready
I see what you mean about them decisions
Thank god I was able to convice Laezel to side with me over the Inquisitor dude. She was ready to turn on me but I had a dialogue option from messing with that zahir machine in the creche medical wing that convinced her to side with me.

:blessed:

Fighting the Inquisitor dude now :pacspit: