Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The map content density is insane. Every 20 feet there is something to interact with. :whoo:

I walked into two ogres fukking in a shed :dead:

My noble cleric half elf got me avoiding a ton of fights and turning enemies neutral, just as I would have hoped. I like persuasion in rpgs, so it’s cool I can play this way.

People will clown for avoiding fights but thats a huge part of the appeal for rpgs like this. The fact that it gives you multiple ways, including non-violent to solve quests and you still get exp from it. Thats what makes it a true role playing game

It still takes skill to resolve something that way

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Damn. I been gone out camping. Can't believe I forgot about this. Buying now but won't get into until Thursday. Got a lot of salmon to smoke.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Lae'zel just ho'ed me :snoop:

If you plan to use her in your playthrough, DO NOT take the overworld route to the shadowlands, she'll leave your party if you don't seek out the creche after a certain amount of days along with all her items she had on her.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
One of the things this game does (and all good games do) is give you control quickly. No over extended tutorial or overbearing cutscenes.
It's nice that I'm a couple hours in and I'm already making plot and dialogue choices and not being forced to listen to an NPC monologue.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lae'zel just ho'ed me :snoop:

If you plan to use her in your playthrough, DO NOT take the overworld route to the shadowlands, she'll leave your party if you don't seek out the creche after a certain amount of days along with all her items she had on her.
She just hoed me too......but not how she did you :whoo:

Now time to see if I can pipe Karlach and Shadowheart too. :pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She just hoed me too......but not how she did you :whoo:

Now time to see if I can pipe Karlach and Shadowheart too. :pachaha:
I had to turn it down when she threw it at me that's probably why she did me like that tbh :hubie:

I'm on my real monk shyt so no p*ssy this playthrough, if it was anyone it'd be karlach she an honorary black woman word to lola :hubie:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I had to turn it down when she threw it at me that's probably why she did me like that tbh :hubie:

I'm on my real monk shyt so no p*ssy this playthrough, if it was anyone it'd be karlach she an honorary black woman word to lola :hubie:
Karlach was the first one I tried :noah:
She was literally too hot tho :russ:
Once I get her situation solved, I'm in there tho.