CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
At the end of Act 2 :whew:

Had to tie up some loose ends since I'm at the point of no return

There's a few things that I could possibly still do and explore at this pint but I think I'm ready to move on to the next act

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
At the end of Act 2 :whew:

Had to tie up some loose ends since I'm at the point of no return

There's a few things that I could possibly still do and explore at this pint but I think I'm ready to move on to the next act
Is moontower/shadowland stuff still act 1 or part of act 2? Ive been introduced to Thorm/Zrelle and still ahvent rescued the tieflings

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's amazing how many people hate certain party members and don't give them time to develop. This game is real heavy on personality changes and growth, it's the most drastic game I've seen pull it off.

Everyone in my camp has a good standing with me except astarion who I could've went the extra mile for but fukk him. Everybody else is coolin including lae'zel confrontation ass :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's amazing how many people hate certain party members and don't give them time to develop. This game is real heavy on personality changes and growth, it's the most drastic game I've seen pull it off.

Everyone in my camp has a good standing with me except astarion who I could've went the extra mile for but fukk him. Everybody else is coolin including lae'zel confrontation ass :yeshrug:
I’m fine with everybody but Astrion too. I finally put him in my party, and he disappointed. I did let him
bite me though :dame:

If I play this again I’m gonna try to romance Lae’zel. I like me a bytchy attitude :yeshrug:

But I’m going with Shadowheart. It fits my character better.

And I can’t believe you’re already in act 3 :damn:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:pachaha:It's amazing how many people hate certain party members and don't give them time to develop. This game is real heavy on personality changes and growth, it's the most drastic game I've seen pull it off.

I don't hate any member of my party (though Astarion can :camby: with his bloodsucking ass) but I'm saving some for an other playthrough. I'm cool with my core party members, romancing Shadowheart, Lae'zel and Kalach at the same time :obama:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't hate any member of my party (though Astarion can :camby: with his bloodsucking ass) but I'm saving some for an other playthrough. I'm cool with my core party members, romancing Shadowheart, Lae'zel and Kalach at the same time :obama:
I have a feeling Shadowheart won’t like that. The Witcher 3 scared me away from trying to romance more than one character at a time, cuz it fukked you in the end in that game.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I have a feeling Shadowheart won’t like that. The Witcher 3 scared me away from trying to romance more than one character at a time, cuz it fukked you in the end in that game.
Shadowheart can't be talking shyt, she doesn't even have her memories so who knows what kind of hoe phase she's been through:hhh:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Astarion is the shooter though! He stay in my party with pet healer shadow heart and I alternate between Gale and Kalach

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’m playing as Gale, I was high when I started playing and didn’t realize I skipped the custom character and picked him, wanted to be a womanizing mage/sorc Lol
how is it playing like him? Like your characters reactions and thoughts and shyt, and how people treat him?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Shadowheart's already trying to put that thang on me. Checked my game time and shorty has known me for just over 6 hours. I thought I was dealing with a righteous woman :picard:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m fine with everybody but Astrion too. I finally put him in my party, and he disappointed. I did let him
bite me though :dame:

If I play this again I’m gonna try to romance Lae’zel. I like me a bytchy attitude :yeshrug:

But I’m going with Shadowheart. It fits my character better.

And I can’t believe you’re already in act 3 :damn:
I'm technically not all the way in act 3 I'm at the final mission of act 2 but I can't believe it either :wow:

This shyt was unbelievably difficult at the beginning but now I'm cooking nikkas :whew:
I figured that I might as well advance everyone's storyline and questline to see what they can be and in future playthroughs I'll make different decisions

I already played early access where everyone in the game hated me so this is already a huge difference :dead: