Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
so that orc witch tried to lock me in the cell and watch me turn but some chick came out of nowhere and saved me. I am now seperated from my crew and they wrecking Druids with the Orcs. The druids broke out the cell and tried to attack my crew as Bears and werewovles. Orcs and my crew demolish them. Now i just completed a stone puzzle and about to go through door by myself :wow:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just started tonight. Will tinker with some settings. 30FPS out of the box.

But a beautiful looking game on the deck.
Did the download take long for you? I'm at a Hotel in DC and I'm not sure if it's the wifi here or just the size of the file but it's taking a long time.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I somehow stumbled into the Underdark :hubie:

Met a friendly mindflayer :jbhmm:

I hate that the damn hag
took my eye and gave me a bad one

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Brehs this game is fukking lit :myman:

my friends played in EA though so I kinda want to just get out of Act 1 and find more stuff we all haven't seen before instead of just shyt I've not seen since I never played. we're all level 5, is that enough or should we do more Act 1 side quests?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Brehs this game is fukking lit :myman:

my friends played in EA though so I kinda want to just get out of Act 1 and find more stuff we all haven't seen before instead of just shyt I've not seen since I never played. we're all level 5, is that enough or should we do more Act 1 side quests?
At level 5 you can start to do act 2 for sure but it'll be a bit of a struggle, I'd start it at level 6 if you are able. Act 2 doesn't start getting manageable until level 7 IMO unless you are some kind of a build god or lucky IMO

There's also quests in Act 2 that are continuations of Act 1 quests so it benefits you to do as much of Act 1 as you can

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Anyone playing this on Deck?
Just started tonight. Will tinker with some settings. 30FPS out of the box.

But a beautiful looking game on the deck.
:ehh:good deal copping on Steam specifically to play on the go...will probably still cop for the 5 later on too for when I want to sit back and game in comfort.

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
Did the download take long for you? I'm at a Hotel in DC and I'm not sure if it's the wifi here or just the size of the file but it's taking a long time.
A couple of hours maybe? I don’t know for sure. I set it to download then left for a bit. I had to to DL to the external too.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

95 :wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Same. them big birds one thing, then you got that tremor b*stard coming from underground and fukking up everybody too. :damn:
Back to this, came back through that area after leveling my party a bit and getting some nice weapons. They light work now. Almost killed the Tremor thing, got him down to 3 hp, but the b*stard went back underground before I could deliver the killing blow. Birds are light work too since the pounce is not wrecking my whole crew like it was earlier.

Karlach thick ass walking around like :pachaha:
d17603c2-18b7-4376-9ef1-6907ad59e040_text.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Back to this, came back through that area after leveling my party a bit and getting some nice weapons. They light work now. Almost killed the Tremor thing, got him down to 3 hp, but the b*stard went back underground before I could deliver the killing blow. Birds are light work too since the pounce is not wrecking my whole crew like it was earlier.

Karlach thick ass working around like :pachaha:
d17603c2-18b7-4376-9ef1-6907ad59e040_text.gif
I killed it first try but there's a boss that still wrecks me near where I fought it that might be unfukkwitable and I'm like 3/4 levels stronger now :sadcam:

Without spoilers I'll just say there's a lot of petrified stone people near it, you know that fight I'm talking about if you've seen it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think another thing people will struggle with in this game is actually identifying what's good gear

A lot of the gear in this game gives and takes, sometimes the better gear will remove something else you like and youll throw it away and not even realize that it's better overall than what you already have

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I killed it first try but there's a boss that still wrecks me near where I fought it that might be unfukkwitable and I'm like 3/4 levels stronger now :sadcam:

Without spoilers I'll just say there's a lot of petrified stone people near it, you know that fight I'm talking about if you've seen it
Yea, I know what you talking about, Funny enough I beat that wn I was lvl 3ish.

I will say tho, I got kinda lucky(like straight up was trying to do something else and found somehting that helps a lot in that fight) with a strat and some nice criticals lmao.