Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Decided to start as a bard. Put a big beard on breh and called him James Barden

Which party are you guys rolling with? Gotta keep Astarion around so he can do rogue things for me and I don't wanna bench Shadowpawg. That only leaves one space left :lupe:
nikka if you don't rap you need to :dead:

And you don't need to keep astarion for shyt, fukk that nikka

My main party is Karlach, Shadowheart, and either Wyll or Lae'zel, I swap them out depending on what I'm doing in the story

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
nikka if you don't rap you need to :dead:

And you don't need to keep astarion for shyt, fukk that nikka

My main party is Karlach, Shadowheart, and either Wyll or Lae'zel, I swap them out depending on what I'm doing in the story

You're right, I can probably handle these locks. fukk him

I've only met Wyll so far and it seemed like he had a whole lot of smoke for Karlach, like one gotta go type shyt. I need to keep playing :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Unbenannt.PNG

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Took me over an hour in the character creator but I did it. Then spent 20 minutes creating a Guardian. :dead:

Played up to the first battle and even managed to obtain an optional companion, though I'm :patrice: about it.

The dice rolls are completely new to me, and I failed to resist the urge to reload ten minutes into the game. :skip: Failed another roll shortly after but I just played through it. Game is dope thus far. The amount of interactivity has caught me completely off guard. Went with a female Bard with an Entertainer background. We solving conflicts with a little seductive manipulation and a whole lot of
3kkpKFo.gif

:russ:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The map content density is insane. Every 20 feet there is something to interact with. :whoo:

I walked into two ogres fukking in a shed :dead:

My noble cleric half elf got me avoiding a ton of fights and turning enemies neutral, just as I would have hoped. I like persuasion in rpgs, so it’s cool I can play this way.