Playing as a Drow Warlock :blessed:

This magic system different :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This disclaimer that I'm going to get my shyt rocked if I go to the next part of the game got me like :lupe:

this game is fukking incredible. I didn't really like their previous game for some reason, but this is just hitting so good, mind blowing presentation and very fun.
Yeah I liked divinity 1 and 2 but they never grabbed me quite like this one, this completely hooked me

I wasn't even feeling it this much during early access. :wow:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This disclaimer that I'm going to get my shyt rocked if I go to the next part of the game got me like :lupe:

Yeah I liked divinity 1 and 2 but they never grabbed me quite like this one, this completely hooked me

I wasn't even feeling it this much during early access. :wow:
Yeah, this grabbed me way more and I think they really streamlined a lot of stuff to make it more user friendly, just great game design.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have no idea what I'm doing with the combat :dead:

shyt's kinda intimidating. I need to really explore the myriad options tomorrow or just put it on explorer mode :jbhmm:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

shyt's kinda intimidating. I need to really explore the myriad options tomorrow or just put it on explorer mode :jbhmm:
Assuming you didn't pick a wizard/sorceror, my best advice is just to play the game and don't worry so much about builds until like level 3. Until then buy a lot of potions and get used to the rest/long rest/camp system so you can heal up when needed

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I aint even gon front I already olayed through divinity and that game could be fukking infuriating in some fights.

I set this shyt to explorer and Im just enjoying the ride I dont feel like being frustrated on my first playthrough :dead:

Taking battle Ls in these games aint fun to me like In a more actiony game. The fights in DOS2 were pure troll shyt. Be stuff like you start the fight standing in oil with nikkas with flaming arrows on higher ground :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is real easy to run and has 32:9 support natively :blessed:

But I do think the graphics could be better. It doesn’t matter though, of course, but I’m just saying…:hubie:

Oh and genital options :mjlol:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The fights in DOS2 were pure troll shyt. Be stuff like you start the fight standing in oil with nikkas with flaming arrows on higher ground :francis:
I remember trying to save some dude at some sort of mine only to get surrounded by living oil monsters that spread oil everywhere only to be followed up by fire monsters that healed when moving through burning oil :damn: Divinity did not play fair, but I have yet to encounter such a fight in this game