Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Doesn't anyone use the environment, there are pretty much environmental traps near most enemies if you know how to use them
I don't use the environment much myself but thats only because I had to rely on that so much in divinity so I went with a different style of play

Either way yeah the games gonna be hard as fukk if you only have 2 chars by the time you get to the goblin camp, you should have 5/6 characters by then unless you are intentionally keeping your party small

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Im in the goblin camps and took the brand, now I got the option to help one of the goblin leaders kill ppl at the grove :mjgrin:
While im messing around in the underdark, Im still debating on helping the goblin leader kill everyone or double crossing her :manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I dont know how console peasants going to play this. You gotta play this on PC. This shyt so perfect with my ultrawide set up

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
i went with a half orc paladin. This mf is oneshotting enemies early on :wow:
Just met the druids.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
At level 5 now and my party is really starting to cook :wow:

That extra attack perk/feat changes everything

Bruh no lie...this game legit makes me rage.

It's not for everybody but I think the game really rewards you for sticking with it and learning the systems. I think the most important thing early on is just picking your battles and remembering to come back to shyt later when your stronger