Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
People are finding out the hard way that playing The Dark Urge as a first time play through is not a good idea :mjlol:
Yea, the creator said dont do it as a first playthru. shyt gets real in act 2 apparently, if you go the dark urge route :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh if they didnt go corporate they could still be one of the GOATs

Larian CEO said we not doing that.. more studios need to follow suit. Corporate capitalist parasites tryna suck everything dry.

TBF i still think CDPR are one of the goats but damn did unnecessarily they fukk up the launch of Cyberpunk.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie the RNG is starting to tilt the fukk out of me. shyt is pervasive in every system.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Made it further than I made it in EA officially

Underdark beatin my ass tho :flabbynsick:

There's a ton of quests in this game you just have to ignore until you're high leveled enough or have to find the proper approach for

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Made it further than I made it in EA officially

Underdark beatin my ass tho :flabbynsick:

There's a ton of quests in this game you just have to ignore until you're high leveled enough or have to find the proper approach for
Same. them big birds one thing, then you got that tremor b*stard coming from underground and fukking up everybody too. :damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not gonna lie the RNG is starting to tilt the fukk out of me. shyt is pervasive in every system.
I agree, in cRPGs I find the best abilities/feats are those that give you rerolls for your attack rolls so you don't miss as often (reckless attack for barb but its precision attack for fighters, sharpshooter/true strike for mages/archers), and things that either reroll damage or boost base damage so you don't hit nikkas for 1 damage anymore. (I think its call savage attacker in this game for melee attackers and it's the elemental adept for mages)

After you stop missing and can do relatively consistent damage then do the fun stuff. nikkas be getting the best spells in the game and can't hit shyt :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Same. them big birds one thing, then you got that tremor b*stard coming from underground and fukking up everybody too. :damn:
I didn't fight the birds yet and I intentionally skipped the spore things because I was low on HP :lupe:

I made it to the beach, won't spoil what's there but I finessed myself to a different area that I don't know if I'm supposed to be at. Stopping for now so I'll find out later.

Love how the game captures the Elden Ring/BOTW vibe of discovering content. Everyone's playing the same game in dramatically different ways :ohlawd: