Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Story feels super scattered early on. I just walk around and random cutscenes happen that I don't know if they should be happening at the point I'm supposed to be at.
That's how larian structures shyt

You'll find yourself manuevering through 4/5 questlines at a time if you let them play out that way, I usually try to focus on one quest line at a time unless I'm underleveled so I don't end up with super weird nonsequential stories everywhere

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Story feels super scattered early on. I just walk around and random cutscen:skip:es happen that I don't know if they should be happening at the point I'm supposed to be at.
It's considered an adventure, so depending on who you meet first, people will have very different dialogue.
They weren't kidding when they said no two people will have the same experience through out the game.
Shadowheart looking at red muscles like :steviej:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Underdark tentacle monster fukking me up bad, I dont think Im pose to be here at level 3. nikka taking out everyone in one hit :damn:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I only had a very short run yesterday but I love this. It feels like Divinity on steroids. I went in not knowing what character to make, now after about two hours I'm already contemplating three different builds for the next run.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There’s a lot of hype around this game, partly because of how dry this year has been for new games and partly because it’s actually coming across as a well made D&D game.

They’ve never really sucked me in despite multiple attempts, but I’m receptive to seeing how it pans out of the next few months before I dive in.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Anyone have advice on an affordable computer I could get to play this game? The gameplay looks interesting