Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Seems to work well on steam deck. But it’s coming to consoles so you can play there. No need to buy a PC
Ok cool. Well I've been needing a computer for a few work related things I want to start and if it can play games that's a huge plus

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah the amount of shyt you can discover through trial and error in their games is insane. The divinity games were the same.

Yeah, its like ToTK where it encourages you to try and ‘break’ the game. The best part about games like this is finding out ways to cheese a boss fight or find an unconventional shortcut somewhere, etc.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I got an achievement for knocking a dude off of a roof and killing them with the fall damage. :pachaha:Hilarious stuff

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Played this shyt all last night, safe to say my girl about to mad all week

I can respec out of Monk if I want but a part of me wants to stay with it, especially now that some of the abilities are starting to get fun like deflect missiles. nikka is catching arrows with his bare hands and throwing them shyts right back now. :whoo:

Also liking the more streamlined leveling approach, at first I wasn't happy because I felt like I wanted more control over what abilities I was learning, but I'm quickly realizing that there's a ton of abilities I'm learning that I would've never picked on my own if I had a list of shyt to pick from that are really good and immersive. This is an advantage over other cRPGs like pathfinder where you'll spend more time doing homework on how the abilities work instead of playing.

Just ran into an ogre and troll (i think?) doing some wild shyt :picard:
What a scene that was :huhldup:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are 2 areas where I've run into a pack of gnolls and they just wreck my shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This is like CDPR with the witcher games

OcdRoTP.png

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Buy it, I've been such a manwhore literally trying to get with every female character :russ:
These characters keep surprising me, so well written.
Shadowheart is the freak you want to marry, she'll set up a threesome with you and one of her girlfriends no problem :dead:
Lae'zel is that chick who tells you all the time about her WAP like you missing out on a desert oasis :mjlol:

Wyll be shooting his shot with the women in your group while running around, he knows whats up:mjgrin: