Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s myself a ranger, Lach, Wyll, and Shadowpawg. I don’t want to spoil shyt but that b*stard got his face mushed something serious.

But I’m playing the standard difficulty so I assume it’s way more challenging on higher difficulty levels
With the right squad the game becomes a cakewalk from that point forward.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the right squad the game becomes a cakewalk from that point forward.
I just recruited another person but I’m already hesitant to switch up the roster. I had Gale in my party for a minute and it worked well but I wanted Wyll for the Moonrise tower section so I subbed him in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just recruited another person but I’m already hesitant to switch up the roster. I had Gale in my party for a minute and it worked well but I wanted Wyll for the Moonrise tower section so I subbed him in.

Don’t make the same mistake i did with Wyll, his storyline is non-existent until the 3rd act.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You gotta take Wyll to the final raid of Moonrise down the... ya know. After the boss.
If you don't have him with you when you rescue Zariel's asset you played yourself something terrible :picard: That reward loss don't hurt no one's heart?!

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
wasted 70 on this

Looked like Diablo wit cutscenes to me
:mjlol:

Boy was I wrong

This genre isn’t for me
Ima play it when I become to old for battle royale extraction shooters

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
wasted 70 on this

Looked like Diablo wit cutscenes to me
:mjlol:

Boy was I wrong

This genre isn’t for me
Ima play it when I become to old for battle royale extraction shooters
you mean when you rank up from infantryman frontliner to a general and learn the joys and challenge of stategy :blessed:
Good squad cohesion be having BG3 play like a turn-based jumping simulator where you and yo folks all just beat the shyt out people unchallenged. That's fun for anyone :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is on sale for $55. At this point I’ve waited so long that’s not good enough for me anymore. I can wait until this goes to at least $40 if not $30.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is on sale for $55. At this point I’ve waited so long that’s not good enough for me anymore. I can wait until this goes to at least $40 if not $30.
Why don't you go try out the Divinity games and see if you like them? They are cheaper and made by the same studio and share many similarities.