Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:ehh:You won’t regret it, the game is the greatest game ever made.
I just started it’s fire.. I suck at turned based combat tho :pachaha: getting my ass kicked

Edit: Maybe I should avoid beefing with these dudes they don’t play .. slept my whole crew… started off with 2 enemies and fukking more come outta nowhere :mjcry:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I just started it’s fire.. I suck at turned based combat tho :pachaha: getting my ass kicked

Edit: Maybe I should avoid beefing with these dudes they don’t play .. slept my whole crew… started off with 2 enemies and fukking more come outta nowhere :mjcry:
You will gradually get the hang of it, experiment while in combat as some of the freedom afforded to you is insane.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
GUYneuVXkAAhKSS

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bought this for $40 and some change. Came to $43 with a PayPal service fee.
It was legit. Already added it to my account. Xbox Series X / S only.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bought this for $40 and some change. Came to $43 with a PayPal service fee.
It was legit. Already added it to my account. Xbox Series X / S only.

Good God it was like pulling teeth with your overly obtuse ass but I do hope you enjoy this GOAT-tier piff my friend :salute:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I just finished Karlachs playthrough. Gale is a hoe. This nikka became a god and said he ain't giving his followers shyt. I asked about my heart and he said, I phrase, "hold ya own nutz homie". L:mjtf:this nikka blew and started acting funny immediately.

I spend 80 hrs trying to get a nuke outta your chest but you can't fix Karlach's?!?!?!!? I'm leaving this punk trapped in that portal going forward.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just finished Karlachs playthrough. Gale is a hoe. This nikka became a god and said he ain't giving his followers shyt. I asked about my heart and he said, I phrase, "hold ya own nutz homie". L:mjtf:this nikka blew and started acting funny immediately.

I spend 80 hrs trying to get a nuke outta your chest but you can't fix Karlach's?!?!?!!? I'm leaving this punk trapped in that portal going forward.
I've only done one playthrough, and I told Gale to :camby: when he started acting like a crack head

everything everyone has said about him since then, has not made me regret my decision :obama:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
https://www.ign.com/articles/baldurs-gate-3-one-year-later-larian-interview’

Cancelling the DLC.
Despite months of patches and media attention on Baldur's Gate 3, Larian is already hard at work on its next project, and while we don't know exactly what it is, we know it isn't Baldur's Gate 4. In March, Vincke announced the studio's plans to end its partnership with Wizards of the Coast, meaning Larian won't be making DLC or a sequel to their critical success. Several months after this announcement, Vincke says the folks at Larian have no regrets about the decision.

"We actually decided this only at Christmas. We were working on stuff, but [...] our hearts weren't as much in it, probably because we spent so much time already in it. So it was time for us to do new things, and ever since, we've felt better. We [got] our developer joy back [...] and that's the prime thing, right? If you don't have that, you can't make anything good."

The fan reactions to the VAs.

Baldur's Gate 3 finally launched on August 3, 2023, but Wilde didn't feel the full impact the game would have for a few weeks. Between her TikTok posts and a video of the cast reading thirsty tweets, there was a considerable amount of online traction, but she didn't comprehend the physical size of the fanbase until MCM London Comic Con. Jennifer English, who plays Shadowheart in the game, felt the same way.

"I'd gone to London Comic Con when the game was in early access and I remember being really honored that I had 10 people in my queue," English says. "I think I'd made my rent that weekend. And I was like, 'Wow, that's amazing.'" When she came back the following year, her lines had grown to six-hour wait times and the cast needed a security detail to handle the number of people stopping them on the show floor.

Shadowheart's VA didn't love Shadowheart HAH

In addition to the influx of followers, English says the online community's response to Shadowheart has made her more fond of the role. Despite initially not liking the character, she says, "The stuff that [players] like in Shadowheart is kind of the stuff I like about myself," and that fans have latched on to parts of the character that she hadn't even consciously portrayed. Meanwhile, Wilde was surprised Lae'zel was "so polarizing" at first, with many fans being turned away by her stand-offish attitude, though that attitude eventually softened. She says, "I was getting a lot of delayed responses, even now, where people are like, 'Oh, you know what? On my third playthrough, I gave her a chance and now I love her."

Moving forward.

"We're in the luxurious position now that we can pick our own destiny and our own path, which is really cool," Vincke says later in our conversation. "So I hope that we can sustain that. [I have] two main goals for the studio: being able to make things that we like to make and making sure that it's sustainable so we can continue doing so."

This philosophy is directly opposed to much of what we see in the current gaming landscape. Between acquisitions, layoffs, crunching, and executives chasing infinite, exponential growth, it's a breath of fresh air to hear about a developer settling for a stable working environment. Baldur's Gate 3 is one of my favorite games of all time, in large part because of the personal, hardcrafted nature evident in its design. One year after the game's launch, it's nice to see that the people responsible for that product are excited about what's to come and satisfied with the work they've done.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Have yall tried the mods after the mod kit
What they looking like?

I’m not mad at no DLC, they patched the hell out of this game and dropped the mod kit. The modders will make their own dlc