Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yall not tired of entertaining this nikka talking about buying this game for over a year now? :mjlol:
Entertaining what? I found out it was on sale and posted it for the people looking for a deal. Some people might find that price acceptable. Me personally if I missed the boat on a game I want rock bottom prices. Plenty of games I haven’t purchased. Still don’t own the last God of War game for example

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
He might be doing himself a disservice. BG3 is so much better /more advanced than Divinity that he won’t really know what he’s missing out on.
It's only more advanced as far as production values. As far as combat and in game exploration Divinity is better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think…i do like DOS2’s battle system more than BG3, but not by a lot. I kind of felt like they left more room for you to break it more, especially with the death fog.

Excited to see what they do for their next game

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Entertaining what? I found out it was on sale and posted it for the people looking for a deal. Some people might find that price acceptable. Me personally if I missed the boat on a game I want rock bottom prices. Plenty of games I haven’t purchased. Still don’t own the last God of War game for example
Man you still at it huh? If the price is too high for you then you need to reevaluate your career and life choices. It’s weird that you are this obsessed with getting a discount. Just do us all a favor and stop posting until you have the game if you ever buy it.

There is a fine line between saving money and making a smart purchase and just being stubborn and cheap for no reason.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Finishing up my modded Honor Mode run - there are regrets involving the 'added enemies' mod I installed and... well... it adding enemies. I'm gonna need to speak with someone's manager. why are they Tactician scaled, sir? :comeon:

I'm cappin, we been rollin over nikkas sleepwalk status since act 2... probably because we hit level 10 before the squad got to Last Light Inn :mjlol:

If you plan to mod and do this... Definitely don't double enemy health AND add additional enemies unless you ready to scrap your way through act 1 on hardest possible mode, then one-round every boss after because you've overleveled. Raphael ain't even get a turn the other day bruh :lolbron: mans said 'Legendary Action!' I rolled my save with advantage then hit homie with a crit that shook the heavens all the way from the hells :blessed: My character, Shadowheart and Scratch mopped up the whole area.

I'mma finally get my gold dice then I gotta uninstall or I'mma be running this shyt forever.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Man you still at it huh? If the price is too high for you then you need to reevaluate your career and life choices. It’s weird that you are this obsessed with getting a discount. Just do us all a favor and stop posting until you have the game if you ever buy it.

There is a fine line between saving money and making a smart purchase and just being stubborn and cheap for no reason.

Homeboy down -$8,000 on SOFI stock and still pouring in, but -$55 for BG3 is when it's time to be financially responsible :wow: