Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
early access is limited to the first act. I played a little, but didn't want to get too deep into it, knowing it wasn't the whole game. they really used early access for testing and feedback
so its coming out of early access, and with the rest of the acts?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Thinking about waiting for this for up to a year from release…..DOS 2, is in my top five games of all time; however, I played it on the PS4. I really want a PC for this and want to play it with no limitations.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thinking about waiting for this for up to a year from release…..DOS 2, is in my top five games of all time; however, I played it on the PS4. I really want a PC for this and want to play it with no limitations.

Eh, its 60fps on consoles which is mostly what i care about. I’m copping right after im done with stanfield and getting a couple weeks in before SM2

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Eh, its 60fps on consoles which is mostly what i care about. I’m copping right after im done with stanfield and getting a couple weeks in before SM2
I‘m more concern about gameplay. There were limitations to DOS 2 gameplay when it came to stacking buffs/abilities on the PS4. I remember watching vids of DOS 2 on the PC, and people were just clicking on the buffs that they needed at the time. The controller made it difficult to do this quickly. I felt like my play style was forced to be limited due to this. But its all a preference thing.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ngl I might day 1 this shyt. Owning both systems along with my "switch" is such a powerful feeling. I feel like gamer Thanos in this bytch. I'll never have to miss piff again. May have to rebrand to Both Boy Gaming, this is glorious

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Both Boy Gaming

full

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I'm on the fence about if I want to buy this game. I've never played any of the previous bgs. Though I have played never winter nights, and at the time as a kid I loved it. Also how good/smooth is multiplayer? Can I just hop into someone's game, or do I have to have them invite me and vice versa, if I go into someones game do I start where they are in the story, and when i leave and start my own play do i continue where i was or where i just left off in their game? Questions questions