Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Cuz been in early access since Day 1.

How do I convince myself not to call in sick on Thursday, since these motherfukkers finna drop the damn game at 8 am on a goddamned Thursday like a nikka ain't got responserbillerbies :stopitslime:

...I coughed a couple times on the phone with my District Manager today... Game got a nikka over here trying to foreshadow a sudden character absence to my DM :pachaha:
I see you a vet at this

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
7eebef74d1a09bb1ed2d84ec2b76b07d.png

Havent played in 3 years, just wanted to support Larian off GP because I fukk with the studio even tho I never finished DOS 1 or 2 :mjlol:
Looking forward to jumping into this on the 3rd :blessed:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Already copped.
Already thought of my build just need to see the classes I'll need to get it.
Some mix of rogue, ranger, and fighter probably

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Copped, never played Baldurs Gate, no real idea of class or anything. Loved D:OS 2 so I'll just fukk around with this untill I know what I'm doing

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This one is coming in very hot. Even Cyberpunk was played in full by the media before it released. The embargo and review code dates basically don't allow the full game to be reviewed at all for a while before it releases.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This one is coming in very hot. Even Cyberpunk was played in full by the media before it released. The embargo and review code dates basically don't allow the full game to be reviewed at all for a while before it releases.

Thats because they moved the release date up

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt. This is much higher quality than I expected.
I played 20 hours of the Early Access and I didn't even finish it.
This is only a small bit :wow:

Larian gonna have other studios in shambles :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
As for the pre-order situation, there’s also no explanation for that. The game launches at 4pm BST on Thursday and Larian has stated on Steam that there will be no pre-loading before that (implying there will be after launch, if you buy it later).

That’s a real problem, because the game weighs in at a hefty 122GB and that is going to take people with slower broadband speeds a very long time to download.

implying there will be pre-load after launch? :what:

pretty sure there's no pre-load because of Early Access. they would have to remove the Early Access version some time before launch for pre-load to work

edit:

Due to the game being in Early Access, we’re unable to offer pre-loads, as this would break existing Early Access saves.

Last edited: