Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
On my third playthrough even though I didn't finish up my second one. Walked around for ages with all the explosive barrels from the goblin hideout:lolbron:
Finally used them to get an easy win at the fight to lift the Shadow Curse. Taking on team members I haven't used in earlier playthroughs so I'm having to use goddamn Gale and Halsin:snoop:
For some reason I never use Halsin. I think he maybe the least liked character in the game

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
For some reason I never use Halsin. I think he maybe the least liked character in the game
This is the first playthrough dude is even my camp:yeshrug: he's just here for the story with the shadow curse. After that Jaheera is taking his place. Gale might be out too because I have no heavy hitter at all right now since I chose this to be my bard playthrough. Karlach would be a good replacement.

Rayzah

Daps
This is the first playthrough dude is even my camp:yeshrug: he's just here for the story with the shadow curse. After that Jaheera is taking his place. Gale might be out too because I have no heavy hitter at all right now since I chose this to be my bard playthrough. Karlach would be a good replacement.
Good luck with that plan lol

Rayzah

Daps
:dahell:How in the fukk am I on my fourth playthrough and still seeing new shyt?
How many of yall got the gale death quest?
I have had gale on 3 of my 4 playthroughs and I have never seen this before today:mindblown: btw that shyt was tedious, I was about to say fukk it and just pour some out for him and keep it moving

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Update. Just completed my FIRST playthrough. Clocked in at 268 hours :mjgrin:

Anybody have longer? Lol. I was not rushing as I previously said.

Ending, was not entirely my ideal but I like that a lot. More realistic based on decisions I made or didn't make and that's life :mjcry:

Still a 10/10 in my 📖 and my favorite game all time.

Think I'm going to put it aside for a little bit ( I hope ) and think about my next playthrough. I'm tired, :damn:been up since past 2am last few days and waking up at 6 lol
I Lasted all of 5 hours before I started a new campaign as a vengeance oath paladin. Matches more my personality :blessed: