Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
:wow: Credits now rolling after 124 hours of incredible storytelling, gameplay and music, (save data issues on the Xbox aside)this is without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played. Thank God this won GOTY because I would have kept ignoring this masterpiece.
Something that irks me is even though I played all my cards right, I never got to see “the” romance scene with Shadowheart,:to: and I kept getting weird advances from Gale, a prancing Wyll and a gaddamn mindflayer but never any from Karlach, Minthara or even Mizora.

I'm just trying to gain some approval points just talking to those two smh. Next thing I know I got people inviting to riverdance and watch the stars :dame:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I killed Orin and Devil Raphael :demonic:

Hey you, when you become a half-illithid.....shyt is useful in the battle, once you attack at your opponent and that mfer enemy is dead just like that. :whoo: too powerful

I really liked Orin, I wanted to join her but this bytch was out of control.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I killed Orin and Devil Raphael :demonic:

Hey you, when you become a half-illithid.....shyt is useful in the battle, once you attack at your opponent and that mfer enemy is dead just like that. :whoo: too powerful

I really liked Orin, I wanted to join her but this bytch was out of control.
I never even got to try half-illithid powers, just couldn’t get over my Tav looking all fukked up with missing teeth. Hopefully Larian patches in the ability to mask it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never even got to try half-illithid powers, just couldn’t get over my Tav looking all fukked up with missing teeth. Hopefully Larian patches in the ability to mask it.

:russ: I wasn't feeling it once I became a half-illithid with a new look where I have all black illithid blood vein over my body and face, one black eye on my left eye but I got used it and I fukked with it cause the power I got.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:wow: Credits now rolling after 124 hours of incredible storytelling, gameplay and music, (save data issues on the Xbox aside)this is without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played. Thank God this won GOTY because I would have kept ignoring this masterpiece.
Something that irks me is even though I played all my cards right, I never got to see “the” romance scene with Shadowheart,:to: and I kept getting weird advances from Gale, a prancing Wyll and a gaddamn mindflayer but never any from Karlach, Minthara or even Mizora.
I feel you. Only La'zael, shadowheart, Gale, Halsin keep trying throw it at me. I chose Bae zael....i didn't even try with the last two. Them fakkits like everything I do and shadowheart is like my twin

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
This game is crack.

Need to keep Bae’zel in check though. She decided to Leroy Jenkins some Gith Patrol and got us all f*cked up

:martin:

This is what I get for only allowing chicks in my party. But these dudes in camp are acting real suspect, keep trying to get some alone time with me

:scust:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This game is crack.

Need to keep Bae’zel in check though. She decided to Leroy Jenkins some Gith Patrol and got us all f*cked up

:martin:

This is what I get for only allowing chicks in my party. But these dudes in camp are acting real suspect, keep trying to get some alone time with me

:scust:

Astarion looking at you like :shaq:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Honor mode complete

Monk- cleric/bard - Barbarian - warlock is ridiculous

My monk with haste was hitting like 8 times in a row with an attack of 50 per punch

Did you stick with the most linear path to complete the game or do all the usual side quests?

I haven't loaded the game up since the update but if i understand it right: no save scrumming, no reviving dead characters, and if your party gets wiped out your play through is over...?

Mental stack fukkery lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Started playing a couple of days ago. Have no idea what I'm doing yet. Try to talk my way out of fights because I got bodied twice going through goblin territory trying to find this Halsin dude.

Astarion looking at you like :shaq:

:francis: So far the only party member that bothers me is Gale. Dude sound like a fukkin junkie, I don't like the idea of giving up magical loot to give buddy a fix.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Started playing a couple of days ago. Have no idea what I'm doing yet. Try to talk my way out of fights because I got bodied twice going through goblin territory trying to find this Halsin dude.

:francis: So far the only party member that bothers me is Gale. Dude sound like a fukkin junkie, I don't like the idea of giving up magical loot to give buddy a fix.

I suggest doing the entire Eastern part of the map, and then go South of the "goblin village" a bit. You should have enough experience/levels and familiarity with the combat system by then to survive the goblin camp.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I got distracted, haven't played this since mid-August. Started again on Friday as a Monk and I've been delivering hands and feet to the masses. I'm shooting the fair one with everybody. This shyt is way more fun when your main character is whooping ass from the outset. I swigged a strength tonic and now my kung fu going brazy :noah:

I started as a bard initially and shyt was wack. They had me out here on some cheerleading R&B singer shyt :mjcry: