Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I ain't gonna lie that definitely was a down point in the story for me. I was sitting there like "in about 15 hours I'm gonna meet up and smash this bytch too!" :banderas:

Fact is scarier than fiction :mjcry:

Was planning to sneak out on Bae'Zel one time lmao. Just take a little trip to the artefact real quick :mjgrin:

not gonna lie I feel like killing that nikka and the prince now

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was planning to sneak out on Bae'Zel one time lmao. Just take a little trip to the artefact real quick :mjgrin:

not gonna lie I feel like killing that nikka and the prince now

My next playthrough I'm DEFINITELY doing that. Them 2 dummies can squabble in hell. Just me and my bytch Bae'zel sailing the ether plane from now on.

Hoe ass nikka Gale better not ask to join in either :dame:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you stick with the most linear path to complete the game or do all the usual side quests?

I haven't loaded the game up since the update but if i understand it right: no save scrumming, no reviving dead characters, and if your party gets wiped out your play through is over...?

Mental stack fukkery lol
You can revive dead characters, and you can save scum if you close the game down completely if you look like you’re about to take that L and just reload your last save

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan, hell naw

I was clearing up the first area when I came across this barn with noises coming out and it turns out it's

a mf ogre getting their cheeks clapped :damn:

I picked the option where it was like, I just wanted to see what the noise was but my character was on some :shaq:

We had to throw down after that

These boys are wild :dead:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Breh's ive been playing three different campaigns one with my brother were we're both bards finessing everybody. Some of the options to rid of potential bosses is crazy. :dead: My 1st account is a eldrich knight fighter level 11 tiefling and I've been wrecking everbody in my path did the alert feat, ability improv strength, then great weapon master. Then I started dragonborn paladin oathbreaker. First two I'm on the last act of the game doing most of the baulder city quests.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Breh's ive been playing three different campaigns one with my brother were we're both bards finessing everybody. Some of the options to rid of potential bosses is crazy. :dead: My 1st account is a eldrich knight fighter level 11 tiefling and I've been wrecking everbody in my path did the alert feat, ability improv strength, then great weapon master. Then I started dragonborn paladin oathbreaker. First two I'm on the last act of the game doing most of the baulder city quests.
I like that you also get comparable exp when you avoid combat

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shadowheart literally drunk a bloated beast under the table. The shyt literally killed him :picard:

She for the streets :wow:

hennessy-in-love.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

One of the best feats in the game with certain classes. When you mitigate that attack roll penalty shyt gets LETHAL :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started this game on the Xbox Series X last Wednesday and I’m already 26 hours deep lol AMAZING game. Never played any other baldur game so it took a bit to get used to but I’m hooked.

Initially beat act1 in like 16 hours and as soon as it said I was in act 2 I hit the:jbhmm: “did I miss a bunch of shyt?”

Looked it up and saw maddddd shyt I missed. Reloaded a save before act 2 and I’ve been just doing any side things I can do. Haven’t even checked out the mountain pass yet and at 26 hours. I don’t want the game to end but I already know ima have to do an evil play though of this game as well. This time I’m the elf boy doing good deeds left and right. Game deserved GOTY hands down based on only act 1.

Dialogue is banging. Combat loop is nothing I’ve ever seen before with all the options. Just crazy. Haven’t been on a game like this in years.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Started this game on the Xbox Series X last Wednesday and I’m already 26 hours deep lol AMAZING game. Never played any other baldur game so it took a bit to get used to but I’m hooked.

Initially beat act1 in like 16 hours and as soon as it said I was in act 2 I hit the:jbhmm: “did I miss a bunch of shyt?”

Looked it up and saw maddddd shyt I missed. Reloaded a save before act 2 and I’ve been just doing any side things I can do. Haven’t even checked out the mountain pass yet and at 26 hours. I don’t want the game to end but I already know ima have to do an evil play though of this game as well. This time I’m the elf boy doing good deeds left and right. Game deserved GOTY hands down based on only act 1.

Dialogue is banging. Combat loop is nothing I’ve ever seen before with all the options. Just crazy. Haven’t been on a game like this in years.

I think everyone had the same feeling. Put in mad hours on the map, think you're done. Next thing you know you only did half the shyt and didn't even really get into the story. The way they did Act 1 and bridge it into Act 2 is very well done.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
On my third playthrough even though I didn't finish up my second one. Walked around for ages with all the explosive barrels from the goblin hideout:lolbron:
Finally used them to get an easy win at the fight to lift the Shadow Curse. Taking on team members I haven't used in earlier playthroughs so I'm having to use goddamn Gale and Halsin:snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: hex