Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Ketheric fight :whew:

This MF kept one shotting my main and that mind flayer kept charming Nightsong and then she wipes everyone smh. When I finally take him down fukking Satan pops up with 200+ HP :gucci:

Barely survived with half my party dead and the others under 10hp

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The Orthon fight was longest I had so far:beli:
Had to change classes to have more persuasion points for a good roll to convince him to kill his allies

Waiting for the to attack was taking too long:why:

The game glitched when he was alone he was stuck in between the ledges & he couldn’t do anything :pachaha:

Now I’m wondering should I deal with Balthazar before ShadowFell :patrice:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Had to change classes to have more persuasion points for a good roll to convince him to kill his allies

The game glitched when he was alone he was stuck in between the ledges & he couldn’t do anything :pachaha:

deal with him before Shadowfell; or you deal with him in Shadowfell

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

I just deaded that creep right in his office. Seems easier to me that way

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah think imma wait to go though the ShadowFell :hubie:

I’m speed running though things:pachaha:

Changed my class from Fighter to Paladin and I already broke my oath:lupe:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
On my "Isobel doesn't get kidnapped" run, had to put Shadowpawg down, she refused to see reason regarding Dame Aylin :wow:
Smh. Why I had to do the same thing, she questioned my judgement one two many times.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:wow: Credits now rolling after 124 hours of incredible storytelling, gameplay and music, (save data issues on the Xbox aside)this is without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played. Thank God this won GOTY because I would have kept ignoring this masterpiece.
Something that irks me is even though I played all my cards right, I never got to see “the” romance scene with Shadowheart,:to: and I kept getting weird advances from Gale, a prancing Wyll and a gaddamn mindflayer but never any from Karlach, Minthara or even Mizora.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:wow: Credits now rolling after 124 hours of incredible storytelling, gameplay and music, (save data issues on the Xbox aside)this is without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played. Thank God this won GOTY because I would have kept ignoring this masterpiece.
Something that irks me is even though I played all my cards right, I never got to see “the” romance scene with Shadowheart,:to: and I kept getting weird advances from Gale, a prancing Wyll and a gaddamn mindflayer but never any from Karlach, Minthara or even Mizora.
Got you breh

ZYuG4so.png