Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I’m holding that stupid lantern and it takes up my weapon slot, can I put that weapon away and not have to worry about the curse killing me
???????

If you're still having to hold the lantern stop the quest. Something is off. You should have...a blessing by that point.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
???????

If you're still having to hold the lantern stop the quest. Something is off. You should have...a blessing by that point.
Oh right I’m supposed to let that fairy out smh. I completely forgot. I finally beat the quest tho

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I have to do a Wyll playthrough. Him and Astarion don't mesh with my MC, a ranger/rogue.
Man I am over here trying to save last light inn and Halsim went into a portal and told me to guard the portal, I’m like cool. Then 50-11 nikkas jump out the woods shooting arrows at the portal. I’ve failed 123 times trying to protect this portal. What’s the strategy
Have a cleric with spirit guardians and have aoe damage. Alot of that nikkas have under 8 him points. They'll suicide into you cleric.

That part trivial for me. I nuked the gith hideout and got that mace that blinds undead and show creatures and archer mc can see invisible creatures. That mace hard carried me throughout Act 2. shyt is broken

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Dark urge question
when you try to kill Isabel the cut scene just showed ole boy taking her away. Then the little butler dude was like since you didn’t kill her you have to kill your companion. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Because I really tried to kill Isobel lol. Or os this just a part of what’s supposed to happen

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dark urge question
when you try to kill Isabel the cut scene just showed ole boy taking her away. Then the little butler dude was like since you didn’t kill her you have to kill your companion. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Because I really tried to kill Isobel lol. Or os this just a part of what’s supposed to happen

Pretty sure you can kill her. I remember fukking around and I'm sure I did. Leads to a somewhat difficult fight that you can't prepare for very soon.

Maybe you aren't killing her quick enough. Focus on her exclusively. She should go down in like 2 turns.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Is there another mage other than Gale :francis:

Emotional ass wanna leave camp because I didn’t give him no enchanted items

I just looted this shyt man:why:

It took me about 20 game hours to forgive him and actually not leave him in camp after he wiped the party with his necrotic aura :pacspit:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Man I am over here trying to save last light inn and Halsim went into a portal and told me to guard the portal, I’m like cool. Then 50-11 nikkas jump out the woods shooting arrows at the portal. I’ve failed 123 times trying to protect this portal. What’s the strategy

Shadowhearts Spirit Guardian and Turn Undead makes it easy. Gale is good for the AOE damage

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Update. Just completed my FIRST playthrough. Clocked in at 268 hours :mjgrin:

Anybody have longer? Lol. I was not rushing as I previously said.

Ending, was not entirely my ideal but I like that a lot. More realistic based on decisions I made or didn't make and that's life :mjcry:

Still a 10/10 in my 📖 and my favorite game all time.

Think I'm going to put it aside for a little bit ( I hope ) and think about my next playthrough. I'm tired, :damn:been up since past 2am last few days and waking up at 6 lol

Last edited:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I have to do a Wyll playthrough. Him and Astarion don't mesh with my MC, a ranger/rogue.

Have a cleric with spirit guardians and have aoe damage. Alot of that nikkas have under 8 him points. They'll suicide into you cleric.

That part trivial for me. I nuked the gith hideout and got that mace that blinds undead and show creatures and archer mc can see invisible creatures. That mace hard carried me throughout Act 2. shyt is broken
Astarion was my act 1 & 2 hero. Wyll surpassed him in act 3