Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She playing hard to get but Shadowheart gon give up them draws soon enough :mjlit:
:noah:

I tried so hard with Shadowheart. I never strayed and she finally gave it up. Not the best romance scene, but well worth it.

Wyll's hot devil girl has the best romance scene. You should try it when you get a chance, and then just reload, even though
Shadowheart really doesn't care. She just says tell her first next time. Still my character shouldn't have been fukking a devil, so I had to hit the reload.

You can even romance the Emperor :dame: You get an achievement, but get kicked outta Harlem. :russ:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
On a Good play though trying to do the trick to get Minthara

Getting my ass handed to me by these Goblins :beli:

I’m lvl3
Any way to grind?

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
On a Good play though trying to do the trick to get Minthara

Get my ass handed to me by these Goblins :beli:

I’m lvl3
Any way to grind?

Did you explore the whole map before going to the Goblins? Try going to the Southern part of the map after you've cleared everything on the Eastern part of the map (East of the village that triggers the first goblin encounter). If you don't have a way into the camp via the freed goblin chick I'd suggest:

Going north west. Near where you'll trigger the Githyanki patrol quest. If you go towards the west from there and jump across a little stream you can enter the main building from above by dropping down a little cliff.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Finished my good Tactician dark durge playthrough :blessed:

First playthrough was blind, and I'd never played D&D so I had a lot to learn. I really enjoyed trying out new builds this go round and wasn't changing party members as much, and had a better understanding of my gear synergy now. Had a strong squad of Monk/Rouge, Warlock/Sorc, Cleric/Lore Bard, & a Barbarian.

Whooped everyone on that final battle with the quickness. The Red Dragon was the last one standing but the whole enemy squad was dead before the nautalis could fire shots off :birdman:.

I'll take a break for a while, but what a game :ahh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Finished my good Tactician dark durge playthrough :blessed:

First playthrough was blind, and I'd never played D&D so I had a lot to learn. I really enjoyed trying out new builds this go round and wasn't changing party members as much, and had a better understanding of my gear synergy now. Had a strong squad of Monk/Rouge, Warlock/Sorc, Cleric/Lore Bard, & a Barbarian.

Whooped everyone on that final battle with the quickness. The Red Dragon was the last one standing but the whole enemy squad was dead before the nautalis could fire shots off :birdman:.

I'll take a break for a while, but what a game :ahh:
So you were dark urge but you didn’t kill people? Were you like polite and helpful too?

I ask because I was the nicest durge ever well other than
killing everyone at the grove and letting Orin kill Lazeal because I didn’t believe she would do it lol.
I was a good guy

Flexington

All Star
Daps
So you were dark urge but you didn’t kill people? Were you like polite and helpful too?

I ask because I was the nicest durge ever well other than
killing everyone at the grove and letting Orin kill Lazeal because I didn’t believe she would do it lol.
I was a good guy

yup

I intended to be evil, but couldn't bring myself to even go through with killing
Alfira
Especially with Karlach and Wyll on the team in constant disappointment and threatening to leave. I knocked Minthara out and recruited her later, saved the Owlbear cub, patches...camp was packed.

I was so good I got the save all the tieflings achievement this go round :mjlol:

I did appreciate that durge cloak though :ehh:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Did you explore the whole map before going to the Goblins? Try going to the Southern part of the map after you've cleared everything on the Eastern part of the map (East of the village that triggers the first goblin encounter). If you don't have a way into the camp via the freed goblin chick I'd suggest:

Going north west. Near where you'll trigger the Githyanki patrol quest. If you go towards the west from there and jump across a little stream you can enter the main building from above by dropping down a little cliff.
I found that Gith patrol :whoa::damn:

Talked my way though finally Lae’zel bout to be bush status if she gets me in more shyt like that:stopitslime:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I found that Gith patrol :whoa::damn:

Talked my way though finally Lae’zel bout to be bush status if she gets me in more shyt like that:stopitslime:

Yo I got fukkED UP when I triggered that shyt. Kept reloading with different dialogue choices - kept getting fried. Lae'zel was also on her bullshyt. I ended up catching up with them nikkas in they little hidey hole later though :demonic:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yo I got fukkED UP when I triggered that shyt. Kept reloading with different dialogue choices - kept getting fried. Lae'zel was also on her bullshyt. I ended up catching up with them nikkas in they little hidey hole later though :demonic:
giphy.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey coli brehs. How the fukk do you beat Barnz in battle? Barnz shroud self. Act 3 - I'm having trouble beating this guy, he keeps going invisible and I'm not sure what to do brehs