Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
With that said, apparently the radiating orb/reverberation light cleric build shyts on all of that (monk, fighter, barbarian) but i haven't attempted it to see for myself.

excerpt from reddit

Sounds like walking fukkery personified, but i was too far into my last play through that I already missed the items needed for Shadowheart. Plus, i prefer to just punch the shyt outta people anyway :pachaha: i'm a simple man.
reverberation is one of the most busted statuses in the game fr :mjlol: used it on a thunder cleric and enemies just get stuck in an endless loop of shenanigans

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
reverberation is one of the most busted statuses in the game fr :mjlol: used it on a thunder cleric and enemies just get stuck in an endless loop of shenanigans

Been trying to find a use for Shadowheart, maybe I'll turn her into that.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This is my first delve into these games. I feel as if I've missed out not playing the ones before. Its also gonna be a while before I can determine the useful effects of the myriad abilities available, even from the onset.
Loving the experience so far though

Hostile

All Star
Daps
This is my first delve into these games. I feel as if I've missed out not playing the ones before. Its also gonna be a while before I can determine the useful effects of the myriad abilities available, even from the onset.
Loving the experience so far though
The other games aren't turn based and use a different d&d edition. This game is also standalone. I can tell a lot of people in here haven't played the first two. Yeah y'all missed out because they are great games but don't cop them expecting the same exact experience as BG3. They're usually dirt cheap on pc. There's actually a way to get the OGs (non-enhanced editions) for free on GOG.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
We Need To Talk About Baldur’s Gate 3’s Steam Playercount Numbers

Game of the Year, Game of a generation/decade

Game of my lifetime and I have been playing since the ancient times :wow:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I don’t know anything about dungeons and dragons and I don’t fukk with turn based games

Is this worth picking up for a casual like me?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Downloading now:blessed:

I’m used to Skyrim/Dragon Age style RPGs not turn based so this might be some time getting the hang of

I tried Solasta didn’t like it much