GILF Jaheira

Minthara

"TAV"

She was fine before giving in to the illithid btw

Pro tip, let Astarion Ascend, he becomes a problem

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Can we have a real conversation about the final couple of fights?
I just rolled credits on my tweener semi evil play through and out of the dead three Ketheic was by far the toughest fight including the elder brain. I mean I absolutely whipped their ass. They gave me all these powerful ass spells like shadow hearts divine intervention, the call your troops for back up spell and the damn emperor and I don’t feel like I needed any of them. I didn’t even get to use the call for help spell because I never was in trouble. Once I got in the portal I literally one shotted the elder brain. I had tons of mods but they were entire cosmetic and filters like dye colors and hairstyles. My main was a lightning sorcerer that was wearing the outfits you get in sorceries sundaries.
Were these fights easy for yall? Btw I was on balanced. The only tough fight once I got the hang of the game was Raphael

End rant

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The combat style of this game is what has kept me away from it.
I can't help but looking at it and feeling like it would be boring as hell.
Biggest hater of turn based combat in 2023 here…

Tried it, loved the combat and the game in general, and no other game this year came close

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can we have a real conversation about the final couple of fights?
I just rolled credits on my tweener semi evil play through and out of the dead three Ketheic was by far the toughest fight including the elder brain. I mean I absolutely whipped their ass. They gave me all these powerful ass spells like shadow hearts divine intervention, the call your troops for back up spell and the damn emperor and I don’t feel like I needed any of them. I didn’t even get to use the call for help spell because I never was in trouble. Once I got in the portal I literally one shotted the elder brain. I had tons of mods but they were entire cosmetic and filters like dye colors and hairstyles. My main was a lightning sorcerer that was wearing the outfits you get in sorceries sundaries.
Were these fights easy for yall? Btw I was on balanced. The only tough fight once I got the hang of the game was Raphael

End rant

I'm gonna be vague to avoid spoilers but you can hit the level cap damn near as soon as you enter Act 3. That alone makes the game far easier than it should be.

They need to rework the EXP curve same as they did with "D:OS".

Fred.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm gonna be vague to avoid spoilers but you can hit the level cap damn near as soon as you enter Act 3. That alone makes the game far easier than it should be.

Fred.
Yea I was level 12 shortly after I got to Baldurs gate. I was just shocked because I struggled so much in the beginning. I felt like I should have bumped it up to tactician as soon as I hit the cap

• Dap
Reactions: hex

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.
Yep, just hit act 3 on my honour playthrough, I’m nearly level 10

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea I was level 12 shortly after I got to Baldurs gate. I was just shocked because I struggled so much in the beginning. I felt like I should have bumped it up to tactician as soon as I hit the cap

Like I said they had the exact same issue with "D:OS". Game got super easy towards the end, even on Tactician, because of over leveling.

And since there's no "EXP farming" in this game it's not as if you can opt out. You'd have to miss significant chunks of the game to avoid hitting 12.

Fred.