Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I'm sorry, but :dead:
do free work
apply for a job you don't expect to get
then get mad that company that won GOTY doesn't individually screen all the applications they are assuredly being bombarded with at the moment.

Talmbout Larian AI being bad when we got AAA games right now where enemies will stand still while getting shot in the face :mjlol:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

I'm sorry, but :dead:
Dumb and entitled.

I was reading some of his comments in the posts for the drama. Dude said this 1.5 months ago before Larian rejected him:

"The only people who can fix these issues are Larian, they coded the AI systems to only be able to recognise “surface” and not distinguish between them

They need to hire anyone with a basic level of competence"

and

Tell Larian to hire someone competent then, I cannot reprogram their base AI systems to make fog work

Called their existing employees incompetent multiple times in writing + felt entitled because he has 73k downloads (not even in the top 100).
I'd agree the AI isn't the smartest but I doubt Larian intended to do that anyway.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dumb and entitled.

I was reading some of his comments in the posts for the drama. Dude said this 1.5 months ago before Larian rejected him:

and

Called their existing employees incompetent multiple times in writing + felt entitled because he has 73k downloads (not even in the top 100).
I'd agree the AI isn't the smartest but I doubt Larian intended to do that anyway.

So fam shyt on the people who would possibly be on the team he'd be working with...and thought he would get a job? HAHAHA

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you can play DQ11 with its boring ass turned based combat you can play this
I had to google “DQ11”.
No I haven’t played a Dragon Quest game in I don’t know how long. That series never really hit my radar like that. I dabbled in the Dynasty Warriors style one for a bit and I think the last one I put a couple hours into was on ps3 or earlier ps4.
Not even trying to be funny but the majority of the gameplay I’ve seen on this game gives me Disco Elysium vibes and we all agree that game is TRASH!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had to google “DQ11”.
No I haven’t played a Dragon Quest game in I don’t know how long. That series never really hit my radar like that. I dabbled in the Dynasty Warriors style one for a bit and I think the last one I put a couple hours into was on ps3 or earlier ps4.
Not even trying to be funny but the majority of the gameplay I’ve seen on this game gives me Disco Elysium vibes and we all agree that game is TRASH!

Its liek disco elysium if it had actual good turn based combat

And non-depressing characters

and didn’t require an encyclopedia

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lazael :shaq:

Pv9KBX.gif

The intimidation check to be on top :bryan:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mained Laz on my first play through, now thay I'm doing Durge I can finally see how hilariously brutal she is :russ:

These games really are better when you create your own character.

this one in particular, the origin characters lose a lot of their own personality when you play as them.

Divinity wasn’t really like that, probably because they didn’t put a lot of work into the cutscens and animations. You could even customize the origin characters