LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lazael :shaq:

Pv9KBX.gif

The intimidation check to be on top :bryan:

It was between her and ShadowPAWG for me. When they started arguing all the time I just pretended it was over me :lolbron:

Karlach is dope too but I wanted to know what she looked like before the transformation. Not falling for the Tinder filter okie doke.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Karlach is dope too but I wanted to know what she looked like before the transformation. Not falling for the Tinder filter okie doke.
there was no transformation. She's a tiefling. Just a buff one. That's how she looks.
Wyll's situation was narratively rare, and made him part devil, but by outside cause not birth. She's the same race as all the folk getting racially discriminated against in the druid grove. Just... big.

Karlach wins the most tragic story in the group in a walk, and the romance is sweet. But she's also the most fun girlbro.

Lowkey they kinda set it so her and Wyll pretty much are bound to each other if the PC doesn't romance one or the other. Their stories are intertwined.

I modded all them burns off her and made her brownish instead of red. Made all the difference :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there was no transformation. She's a tiefling. Just a buff one. That's how she looks.
Wyll's situation was narratively rare, and made him part devil, but by outside cause not birth. She's the same race as all the folk getting racially discriminated against in the druid grove. Just... big.

Karlach wins the most tragic story in the group in a walk, and the romance is sweet. But she's also the most fun girlbro.

Lowkey they kinda set it so her and Wyll pretty much are bound to each other if the PC doesn't romance one or the other. Their stories are intertwined.

I modded all them burns off her and made her brownish instead of red. Made all the difference :blessed:

Let me see

Even though i prefer redbone :mjpls:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mods for new classes gave this game whole new energy for me.

Echo Knight, Cleric classes and Artificier are fun. 5e spells is cool too
Artificer is great if nothing more than for the medicine roll to get x2 potions. I keep a camp artificer with high WIS to get double the speed potions and bloodlust elixirs.

Battle Smith also gets INT as their attack stat. I made Gale a melee-mage :banderas:

Check out the Mystic. It's probably the best added class just because of the diversity of its uses. I used it to make Lae'zel a psychic gish - fits the githyanki well.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
brehs. I finally did it.
My mod list broke triple digits.

I am a single un-updated mod from bricking this latest playthrough.
So I'm racing Larian at this point. I want to see this run through. It's the blessed run, finally.

Wyll is a Hexblade with dreads. Minthara got a facelift. Shadowheart and Lae'zel are quietly comfortable being dual sidechicks . I'm finally not morally obligated to let Dammon die. Karlach said she loves the protag. Squad suited and booted for every outing with top-tier outfits/dyes. Bosses getting one-rounded left right and center. Gale hasn't left camp since I pulled him out the runic circle. Made Lae'zel a proper gish with psychic powers then crushed her in the love-duel in 2 attacks. Haven't used an illithid dialogue option all game and I ain't unlock the tadpole menu until Minthara got rescued and it force-unlocked it. Finally got it set so Paladin isn't the most damage you can get in melee. Everyone with a personal god gonna end this run atheist af. Might even fukk around and use Halsin for the first time ever :blessed:

...Kidding. I'mma sacrifice that weirdo at the altar of Orin like I do every playthrough.

I regret not using the sunlight nuke, but everything else is beautiful.

Now I just need them to not update the game before christmas and ruin this :mjcry: Rafael post-update with 1300~ HP from Tac+ about to be a pain in the ass. I'mma need the extra time.
When you going to upload screenshots of your crew and their fly outfits

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You can customize the crew? Which mod is this?

let's you alter the origins. But you'd need want some other appearance mods to add them to the creation pool for when you're able to edit them.

Last edited: