Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just tried trial I got 15 mins left

Its nice I get how you can get sucked into it
I killed a nikka by accident:dead:
It was aradin my dragon did some electric flame shyt and he was nearby an enemy and it killed him at the battle of the gate early in the game
I ain’t finna cop it right away backlog too crazy and its 93$ Canadian before taxes digital :hhh:
Gimme a fukking physical copy

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What’s so great about this game that it won so many awards? Im genuinely curious 🧐
Decisions matter is an understatement
Free choice is on another level and almost every decision is paid off one way or another. Talking to random people can turn into some of the best stories. And the stories don’t force you to be the hero, this game operates in the large gray area.

The evil playthrough has you clutching your own pearls at some of the shyt that happens. It’s a lot of stuff that happens in the evil playthrough that you would never see playing the regular game. The attention to detail is unlike any game out.

The fighting is unique because you have options on how to approach EVERY encounter. Etc.. they going to talk about this game for decades

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decisions matter is an understatement
Free choice is on another level and almost every decision is paid off one way or another. Talking to random people can turn into some of the best stories. And the stories don’t force you to be the hero, this game operates in the large gray area.

The evil playthrough has you clutching your own pearls at some of the shyt that happens. It’s a lot of stuff that happens in the evil playthrough that you would never see playing the regular game. The attention to detail is unlike any game out.

The fighting is unique because you have options on how to approach EVERY encounter. Etc.. they going to talk about this game for decades
Not a RPG guy but this sounds nice:ehh:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How does combat & leveling work I wanna know before I cop this:lupe:

It's turn based combat. Basically not like action games, but instead you have your party taking turns doing actions vs the enemy doing it to you. But it's easy to get into and very addictive. Even if it's your first tactical rpg you'll eventually pick it up.

Leveling is explained well in the game. It's straightforward: level up, pick new skills, check new abilities. There is an entire class system behind it though and for the most part you can come in blind and be fine.

Party starts off weak but become very strong way before you reach end game. Also you can tweak them how you want so there's no real mistake you would get punished for.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing, when Gale invited me to that scene I ended up taking control of Astarion and sent him to that bullshyt.

The vibe was weird so I chose the options to insult him and encourage him to Allah ackbar with that shyt in his chest

:blessed: Baezel agenda in full force
images

images

images

images

What I would do for some of that Githyussy :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Bought the deluxe edition for series X for $20 on eneba, I admit I have a hard time playing any single player games, n never played a crpg B4, but I'm hoping this captivates me enough to play it past 1 day
You will be enthralled by it within the first 5 minutes. This game is special, I paid full price and will happily do so again. I have zero regrets best game purchase I have ever made.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
So I mentioned before I am taking my time in this game and trying to complete EVERY quest there is but this has really coming to a head in Act 3. Quest keep stacking up and completions have ground to a halt. Do one thing hoping to finish something and then get hit with go find this mutha fucca or something else :snoop:

I love where they are going with how different act 3 is but managing inventory, quests and ppl is really taking a toll on playing the game.

I suspect this will sort itself out in next week of play but this shyt is pretty tough now.

There are also like a million NPCs in act 3 I haven't even talked to yet.:damn:

As such, I am downgrading my own rating of game to a 9.5 out of 10 :mjgrin: