Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He a whole magic fien breh :wtf:

On some…

07a5Ou.gif

I did some a side quest for Halsin. After the side mission, we had a party at my camp, most of them were drunk, etc. I didn't realize this mfer Gale tried to hit on me on some "I can teach you about magic and we can do it in the private room" :shaq:. I literally thought he was talking about teaching me a Magic Spell that I can learn but not on some gay shyt :dame:. I went ahead and made a move on Shadowheart and we're making out

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That scene was craaaaaaay. I thought the same shyt it first then these nikkas sitting next to each other looking up at the night sky.

Think I saw a comet streak past too. I was like yo - did this nikka Gale just make a wish?:patrice:

Chose that dialogue that made sure he knew I wasn't playing them P.Diddy games and went and fukked Laezel (again).

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That scene was craaaaaaay. I thought the same shyt it first then these nikkas sitting next to each other looking up at the night sky.

Think I saw a comet streak past too. I was like yo - did this nikka Gale just make a wish?:patrice:

Chose that dialogue that made sure he knew I wasn't playing them P.Diddy games and went and fukked Laezel (again).

You had sex with bestiality?:picard:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
For some reason I wanna fukk Karlach and I bet she got a fire pu$$y :takedat:
i’m on that dwarf lady I created as my protector, or guide or w/e. thick as hell

lae’zel crazy ass can forget it, she straight propositioned the hero right in front of the whole team

these characters have some trash social norms

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Mod list is at 80 now :snoop:

All my people beautiful.
Mod to be able to change Origin character appearances done changed everything. I might do a non-custom character.

...after run 5 tho :wow: Tac++ with this group finna be a movie. Wyll got dreads, a beard and a non-shytty class patron, Jenevelle actually has dark eyes and less chin, Lae'zel got non-caucasian lips and a tan, Alfira finally in the party as camp DJ :blessed:
I know right, I got some out for mods and I have a team of baddies
Jahera
Shadowpawg
before she left me for letting Balthazar keep noghtsong
Minthara
And even thug ass lazeal looking right on my team.
I make sure we do the water spell after every battle so we can stay fresh. But yea I got about 100 mods running and it’s a problem.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just about to hit act 2 in honour mode

I’m playing as an open hand monk and I have a Barbarian (Karlach) a Cleric/Bard (Shadowheart) & a Warlock (Wyll)…

Brehs this party is so fukking op it’s unreal

My monk especially with tavern Brawler is insane and so much fun…at Lvl 7 I’m doing 80+ Damage per turn with her alone

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I did some a side quest for Halsin. After the side mission, we had a party at my camp, most of them were drunk, etc. I didn't realize this mfer Gale tried to hit on me on some "I can teach you about magic and we can do it in the private room" :shaq:. I literally thought he was talking about teaching me a Magic Spell that I can learn but not on some gay shyt :dame:. I went ahead and made a move on Shadowheart and we're making out
tell me you didn't fall for the "let me show you a magic trick real quick :mjlit:" like a thot :laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angry at the world p*ssy always top tier :wow:

:whoo: You are right about Lazeal, I smashed her. She got some angry pu$$y and had me weak as fukk. She isn't interested in romantic, no feelings involved :blessed:

Her t*ts and p*ssy are on point. She said she would love to smash again :ohlawd:

I saw my own balls :skip:

Edited: not gonna lie, my dikk got hard as a rock. I know I'm not the only one.