Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What mods do you all recommend for this game? I have the PC version.
Finish your first playthrough then look at the quality of life collection on nexus. They have all the good mods. But if you don’t want to do that. The better menu bar is a good one. Better UI
The clothing mods and the bags mods are good. And mod that gives you more hairstyles

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:whoo: You are right about Lazeal, I smashed her. She got some angry pu$$y and had me weak as fukk. She isn't interested in romantic, no feelings involved :blessed:

Her t*ts and p*ssy are on point. She said she would love to smash again :ohlawd:

I saw my own balls :skip:

Edited: not gonna lie, my dikk got hard as a rock. I know I'm not the only one.

I chose some romantic type dialogue with her after I smashed, and she basically said fukk all that I'm just here for the pipe.

Favorite party member.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That scene was craaaaaaay. I thought the same shyt it first then these nikkas sitting next to each other looking up at the night sky.

Think I saw a comet streak past too. I was like yo - did this nikka Gale just make a wish?:patrice:

Chose that dialogue that made sure he knew I wasn't playing them P.Diddy games and went and fukked Laezel (again).
Funny thing, when Gale invited me to that scene I ended up taking control of Astarion and sent him to that bullshyt.

The vibe was weird so I chose the options to insult him and encourage him to Allah ackbar with that shyt in his chest
I'm happy to see some appreciation for Baezel :steviej:
:blessed: Baezel agenda in full force
images

images

images

images

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Funny thing, when Gale invited me to that scene I ended up taking control of Astarion and sent him to that bullshyt.

The vibe was weird so I chose the options to insult him and encourage him to Allah ackbar with that shyt in his chest

:blessed: Baezel agenda in full force
images

images

images

images

When I found out only select Gith women can get pregnant :banderas:

I hit raw every night.

Might have caught something from one of them druid chicks in the grove though. That's why everyone was in a rush to leave. That outbreak was crazy :whew:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What’s so great about this game that it won so many awards? Im genuinely curious 🧐

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I can't find a way to make my character look not gay. Even adding a beard makes him look like an ass pirate, with locks. Its like cyberpunk all over again :snoop: only the female characters look right