Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Minthara is great. As a Paladin she can tear mfs up 1v1 and nobody co-signs your evil fukkery like she will. Slaughter folks in the name of a murder god and she the only one who'd be like ":blessed: that's bae!"

But yes, at that moment you can't be out here questioning the absolute, fukk wrong witchu :ufdup: I went full cultist on my evil playthrough. Got the brand and everything
Is there anyway I can do this without pissing off karlach

*Edit *

never mind I see this game wants you to choose between the two. Oh well I still have my other save. I can romance her in another playthrough. #DURGEProblems

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
My mod list is almost at 50.

I've gone too far, brehs. Every update can potentially brick my playthrough now :lupe:

fukk it, I'm playing permadeath anyways :yeshrug: I can't live without some of these modded classes. I just won't. Refuse to.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Didn't realize that there was a turned based glitch and almost quit playing this shyt. I was heated having to do that shyt through the ruined battlefield :mjlol:

Can that shyt be fixed? :lupe:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
ZYuG4so.png

I thought PAWGs were only in heaven:noah:

Shadowpawg freak ass was mad cuz I didn't invite her, might not drop her freaky ass after all :whoo:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ZYuG4so.png

Shadowpawg freak ass was mad cuz I didn't invite her, might not drop her freaky ass after all :whoo:
She had the best romance scene. Taking me through the depths of hell all for my pleasure :noah:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
ZYuG4so.png

Why can’t I see your photos

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Okay, so I have 143 hours on my current play through, 2700 XP to level 10. Just beat K.T. and I *think I am ready to go to Baulders Gate (have to make sure I haven't missed any side quests and loose ends)

This is the greatest game I have ever played, I don't know what I am going to do with my life after it's completed :mjcry:

Other than play it again :lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Okay, so I have 143 hours on my current play through, 2700 XP to level 10. Just beat K.T. and I *think I am ready to go to Baulders Gate (have to make sure I haven't missed any side quests and loose ends)

This is the greatest game I have ever played, I don't know what I am going to do with my life after it's completed :mjcry:

Other than play it again :lolbron:

You haven't even made it to Baldur's Gate yet?

You basically have another whole game waiting for you.

Fred.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
My mod list is almost at 50.

I've gone too far, brehs. Every update can potentially brick my playthrough now :lupe:

fukk it, I'm playing permadeath anyways :yeshrug: I can't live without some of these modded classes. I just won't. Refuse to.
Lol. I am putting off using mods on 1st play but can't wait for it after

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Guys if you have completed this then support Rogue trader which drops Dec 7. Owlcat are also great developers and that game will be amazing as well.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Guys if you have completed this then support Rogue trader which drops Dec 7. Owlcat are also great developers and that game will be amazing as well.
love owlcat :blessed:
eh on 40k :francis:
so I'm torn. I might just throw myself back into WOTR though now that you've reminded me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Larian has released Baldur’s Gate 3’s hotly anticipated Patch 5, which adds loads of new content to the sprawling Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game.

Patch 5 fixes slowdown issues caused by Patch 4, adds a brand-new epilogue providing closure to each player’s journey, and even new game modes.

The new playable epilogue gameplay, accessible to all players loading the game prior to the final fight, takes place before the credits. Players find themselves in camp, six months after the events of Baldur’s Gate 3’s story, where they “meet new friends and old, taking all the time they need to say their final goodbyes to the party.”

Larian called this epilogue a “final goodbye”. “For the writers of Larian, this ‘final goodbye’ has been some of the most complex writing in the game so far, as it takes advantage of the game’s reactivity across the entire adventure,” the developer said. “A gigantic tree of permutations defines the content, with new writing (3,589 lines to be exact), cinematics, and even characters joining the get-together at camp, organized by Withers.”
Elsewhere, Patch 5 adds two new game modes: Honour Mode and Custom Mode. Honour Mode makes the game more difficult in and out of combat and introduces over 30 new tweaks to all of the game’s boss fights, with a new Legendary Action system designed to catch players off-guard and increase the challenge. Now bosses can perform new actions, adding twists and turns to all major fights throughout the game, Larian said.

Image credit: Larian.