Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
LveMSO2.png

Enjoying my 2nd run as a Gith death squad, basically played the game the opposite of what I did last time. Like not killing Lae'zel.

In the early parts of Act 3. Tried multiclassing for the first time this run, my character is a Rouge/Ranger/Fighter and is basically unfukkwittable even on tatician.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
LveMSO2.png

Enjoying my 2nd run as a Gith death squad, basically played the game the opposite of what I did last time. Like not killing Lae'zel.

In the early parts of Act 3. Tried multiclassing for the first time this run, my character is a Rouge/Ranger/Fighter and is basically unfukkwittable even on tatician.

Are all your party members from withers?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
prolly. But strength matters because jump distance runs through it.
I learned that when I accidentally abandoned my 8 str mage back in act 1 and didn't realize cuz wasn't with us for the gnolls until I really, really needed some CC.

These days I'm running enough mods I don't run into that though :snoop: I want DLC but I'm scared to do vanilla again because there's some vanilla mechanic stuff I don't even seeand forget all about.
What’s some must have mods?
I have the better (edit) dock/ action bar mod that stretches the dock out so it shows more
I have the equipment mod because I like making my characters whores
And I have a Thor mod because karlach is Thor in my game lol

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I have the better (edit) dock/ action bar mod that stretches the dock out so it shows more

The one that puts a ! above your character's head whenever there's a camp scene

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Just my experience: I installed like 3 really basic mods, they literally broke like two days later because larian released a new patch for BG3. Just something to keep in mind. I'm personally going to wait until the game gets less regular patch updates

Rayzah

Daps
Ok I have to vent real quick

so I decide to embrace the darkness and help the goblins raid the camp, Karlach was like if you do it then I’m out, and I don’t want to disappoint my one true love :sadcam: But this is my evil a$$hole playthrough so I’m like fukk it, I will just wife up Minthara. Tell me why I go through with the betrayal and wipe out the camp, karlach and koon ass wyll left. I go to my new boo and we make sweet passionate love and have a heart to heart convo after. I’m thinking shyt is sweet, tell me why this psycho then tried to kill me in my sleep :what: I’m like wtf, she was like my bad the absolute said to test you. And I was like I make my own decisions and then her and the goblins jumped us. I fought hard but died and guess when the last time I saved?
Before I did the damn raid :beli: I’m about ready to say fukk her and save the tieflings again. Is she worth having on your team because right now I’m like fukk that pale bytch

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

so I decide to embrace the darkness and help the goblins raid the camp, Karlach was like if you do it then I’m out, and I don’t want to disappoint my one true love :sadcam: But this is my evil a$$hole playthrough so I’m like fukk it, I will just wife up Minthara. Tell me why I go through with the betrayal and wipe out the camp, karlach and koon ass wyll left. I go to my new boo and we make sweet passionate love and have a heart to heart convo after. I’m thinking shyt is sweet, tell me why this psycho then tried to kill me in my sleep :what: I’m like wtf, she was like my bad the absolute said to test you. And I was like I make my own decisions and then her and the goblins jumped us. I fought hard but died and guess when the last time I saved?
Before I did the damn raid :beli: I’m about ready to say fukk her and save the tieflings again. Is she worth having on your team because right now I’m like fukk that pale bytch

If thats the case then it's not even worth going through the trouble to save her

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Minthara is great. As a Paladin she can tear mfs up 1v1 and nobody co-signs your evil fukkery like she will. Slaughter folks in the name of a murder god and she the only one who'd be like ":blessed: that's bae!"

But yes, at that moment you can't be out here questioning the absolute, fukk wrong witchu :ufdup: I went full cultist on my evil playthrough. Got the brand and everything

Rayzah

Daps
Minthara is great. As a Paladin she can tear mfs up 1v1 and nobody co-signs your evil fukkery like she will. Slaughter folks in the name of a murder god and she the only one who'd be like ":blessed: that's bae!"

But yes, at that moment you can't be out here questioning the absolute, fukk wrong witchu :ufdup: I went full cultist on my evil playthrough. Got the brand and everything
I see,:patrice: I’m either all in or I’m out.