Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I started doing eldrich knight because of him as well but after overthinking it and coming on here too many times I switch to gloom stalker, check out Italianspartacus on YouTube as well he does some good build and isn’t as dry and boring as fet

I’m just entering act 3 and I can honestly say I’m the worst hero ever lol. My ratio of saved people to letting them die and killing the whole camp is awful. I don’t even be meaning to let people die I just don’t be knowing what in the hell im doing.

I can honestly say the freedom of choice in this game is on another level. You really can do whatever you want however you want
Yeah I feel you it’s best to pick what works for your play style. Im having fun with the build now honesly Im doing a better job at just setting up the party before a battle.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ole dumb ass over here read the big plot twist in act three spoiling it for himself literally 5 minutes before I got to that part because I thought I was already in act three :why: :mjcry::snoop: I need to block this thread to prevent myself from reading anymore spoilers. Smh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got all the netherstones and on my way to fight the elder brain. Ain’t none of these other enemies fukking with the squad. we running the fade on devils, dragons, the steel watch, and more :banderas:

IMG-3484.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Already folded and started using mods, fukk achievements :mjlol:

On the other hand I made it all the way to Act 3…and decided to start another character. I got major restartitis with these kind of games :skip:
Im thinking about doing this now that I understand the mechanics and gameplay

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Is there a way to see the inventory of characters not in the party?

Also really wish they would fix the shyt of characters not following you when you jump.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Is there a way to see the inventory of characters not in the party?
unfortunately not. I do the character join/drop cycle every time I forget who is holding something I want to sell, lol
Also really wish they would fix the shyt of characters not following you when you jump.
They'll follow if their strength is enough to jump the space. If a character didn't follow you on a jump, chances are they physically can't clear the jump. Game won't let them go to places they shouldn't be able to reach.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
unfortunately not. I do the character join/drop cycle every time I forget who is holding something I want to sell, lol

They'll follow if their strength is enough to jump the space. If a character didn't follow you on a jump, chances are they physically can't clear the jump. Game won't let them go to places they shouldn't be able to reach.
They can when I select them and do the jump manually, its pretty annoying.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

got nothing to do with strength, its a pathing issue unfortunately.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I did Dark Urge on this 2nd play through and, honestly, Minthara is a great fukkin character. If Shadowheart is GOAT companion, then Minthara p4p probably rounds out my top 3. Only downfall is that she doesn't have an actual questline (just great dialogue/interactions) and it's not worth getting her on your first play through imo, the cost is too steep. Even on a 2nd play through you're sacrificing several big story points/additional characters, unless you try some round about methods that still cost you key dialogue.

Which is unfortunate bc she's more tragic character than straight up villain. It almost felt outta place with the dialogue unveiling the truth about her bc she was (mostly) under the influence of the tadpole/absolute-controlled for why she did what she did whereas my ass went straight Anakin vs the children, Revenge of the Sith style bc that's just the type of ain't shyt nygga i felt like being :mjlol:

I'm going to get her on my 2nd play through also. Going to create a Female Drow and storm through the Sword Coast with my lesbian drow scissoring army.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Since this is digital only you can get about 10% off buying a $70 PSN card from Amazon for $63. You’d still have to cover the sales tax. Also a Prime Visa gets you 5% cash back on the $63. Closest to a Black Friday sale this will get apparently.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
got nothing to do with strength, its a pathing issue unfortunately.
prolly. But strength matters because jump distance runs through it.
I learned that when I accidentally abandoned my 8 str mage back in act 1 and didn't realize cuz wasn't with us for the gnolls until I really, really needed some CC.

These days I'm running enough mods I don't run into that though :snoop: I want DLC but I'm scared to do vanilla again because there's some vanilla mechanic stuff I don't even seeand forget all about.