Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn nikka that's dark :mjlol:

I'm continually impressed that these reactive things are in the game and just lowkey - they aren't out here throwing press releases to hype themselves for doing it. It's just a natural thing. Been too many games lately calling themselves RPGs that don't even try that barest minimum and when they do, it's in bold on the damn box to brag.

Getting to skip whole fights by being Drow, Duerger finding a way to put a Hard R in 'Deep Gnome', Shadowheart not liking the PC if they're gith. Just great little things. It's clear the difference in a game's development that actually giving a fukk makes :blessed:
Word my first character was a Drow, I had no knowledge on these races prior and selected it because it seemed like they were the nikka elves.

I didn't even realize the goblin camp was supposed to be hostile. Dudes just rolled out the red carpet on some "Good morning boss!" People in the grove were either treating me like a lucky charm due to rarity or saying some slick :mjpls: comments, makes me wish I did the evil playthrough that go around. And the drow specific lines were usually cruel or rude af. shytting on people's cooking because it lacked spiders and whatnot

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never played draconic nor sorcerer but I really enjoyed Githyanki Ranger my first playthrough. As for companions, go Wyll, Lae'zel and further on add Minthara or Jaheira. Never had Minthara (Dark Urge killed her after seducing her) but Jaheira is a nice add-on.
Minthara is 2nd best girl outside of Bae-Zel. Romancing her on my Evil Dark Urge playthrough. Shorty low-key unhinged steady saying some out of pocket shyt, a match made in hell :blessed:

Minty: "Why does Baldur's gate keep these refugees out of the city? :jbhmm: They could be perfectly good slaves"

Me: "Or an emergency source of food :ehh:"

"Minthara approves"

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
saved that broad from Auntie Ethel and she wants to be ungrateful so I took her zombie ass husband's soul (pause) with me and just use him as a companion in fights now :mjlol:
chill.png

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
saved that broad from Auntie Ethel and she wants to be ungrateful so I took her zombie ass husband's soul (pause) with me and just use him as a companion in fights now :mjlol:
This quest pissed me off. I chose the deception dialogue option thinking I would get to kill Ethel and rescue the girl but that's not how it works. They don't let you kill her and if you use the ogres in the fight, they kill the girl. Only way to prevent them from killing the girl is to knock her out, but then she just disappears.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
As soon as I get to act 3 I my shyt drops down to 30fps and I get all kinds of graphical glitches even in places where there's not many NPCs.

I need to upgrade this graphics card but I really don't wanna spend that money :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
had Karlach throw his ass into the chasm :lolbron:

he respawned into his sarcophagus, so I was able to finish him and get his loot :blessed:

shyt feels so cheap, but I'm going with it :ohlawd:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
game is huge. watching some top 10 tips and tricks from Act 1 YouTube and I only have seen like one of the entries mentioned :mjlol: .

they talking about Laezel I’m like oh yeah I bushed her like 35 seconds into the playthrough.