Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
BG3 would be huge after D&D, they would need to give it a decent budget though which is the scary part

Netflix is not afraid of handing out a decent budget if they think they have something hot. IMO you should be worried about any current shows you like that has a shrinking audience. I'm expecting a Shadow & Bone cancellation soon... Along with it's spinoff getting the axe and them abandoning that 6 season plan for the The Witcher to end on season 4 so they can prop up this Baldur's Gate project.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Feel like netflix hasn’t had a compelling series (FOR ME) since like.. Ozark?

I watch some of those little highschool shows like Sex Education but im not really invested in them. They need another big hit fantasy/sci fi show, BG would be perfect

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Looks like Alan Wake 2 might run with away it. The previews :takedat:. This year might be the greatest off all time.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did the House Of Hope completely wrong. :mjlol:

Got the Orphic Hammer but I thought the objective was to leave before Raphael arrived. So I ignored all the enemies (as much as I could anyway), freed Hope, then dodged all of them to hurry to the portal.

I didn't know that:

1. The pool in Raphael's room gives you unlimited full rests.

2. Raphael doesn't appear until you reach the portal. :francis:

So I did all that and died damn near instantly when the actual boss fight started.

Luckily I saved after rescuing Hope so all I gotta do is go upstairs, kill all the enemies, full rest in the pool, then go into the boss fight ready. Which shouldn't be too difficult.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I did the House Of Hope completely wrong. :mjlol:

Got the Orphic Hammer but I thought the objective was to leave before Raphael arrived. So I ignored all the enemies (as much as I could anyway), freed Hope, then dodged all of them to hurry to the portal.

I didn't know that:

1. The spa in Raphael's room gives you unlimited full rests.

2. Raphael doesn't appear until you reach the portal. :francis:

So I did all that and died damn near instantly when the actual boss fighr started.

Luckily I saved after rescuing Hope so all I gotta do is go upstairs, kill all the enemies, full rest in the pool, then go into the boss fight ready. Which shouldn't be too difficult.

Fred.

enemies are pretty simple, just use ranged attacks cause their first forms explode

And don’t forget the get the legendary items in his trophy room

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
enemies are pretty simple, just use ranged attacks cause their first forms explode

And don’t forget the get the legendary items in his trophy room

Which items? You mean the necklace and gloves?

Yeah the enemies aren't difficult but I thought it was a "get out before Raphael arrives or it's game over" type situation so I just ran past them.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which items? You mean the necklace and gloves?

Yeah the enemies aren't difficult but I thought it was a "get out before Raphael arrives or it's game over" type situation so I just ran past them.

Fred.

Yeah, the stuff on the mantels that require disarming them.

• Dap
Reactions: hex