Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Yeah, iv also got an amulet that gives me an extra missile so with the level 3 spell I’m firing off 6 at a time
even tho it's act 1 gear it felt much weaker than it sounded, i think i used the misty step amulet early cause i was made of glass
Yeah, i got the twin spell and distance spell perk. I love magic missle cause that shyt never misses no matter what, can pull a whole U-Turn :banderas:
quickened's the most op of the most you have left to take... subtle's cool too, it lets you cast some spells like charm with zero chance of being detected

for when i needed guaranteed dmg i got eldritch blast at 8 and ion think i used magic missile the rest of the game :mjlit:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Playing this makes me want to go play Divinity again for one reason. This game is great, but one area Divinity to me is definitively better is the challenge to it. Divinity is just a more challenging game.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even tho it's act 1 gear it felt much weaker than it sounded, i think i used the misty step amulet early cause i was made of glass

quickened's the most op of the most you have left to take... subtle's cool too, it lets you cast some spells like charm with zero chance of being detected

for when i needed guaranteed dmg i got eldritch blast at 8 and ion think i used magic missile the rest of the game :mjlit:

Yeah, it’s never a strong spell, that’s the trade off for it having a 100% hit rate, but it’s perfect for when you annoyingly sometimes get a couple of enemy’s left over across the area with 1-6 hp left

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, it’s never a strong spell, that’s the trade off for it having a 100% hit rate, but it’s perfect for when you annoyingly sometimes get a couple of enemy’s left over across the area with 1-6 hp left

those mindflayers were whooping my ass with those magic missile attacks though :dead:

RIP to Zevlor and all those other NPC’s that joined my cause :salute:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Useful against the act 3 enemies with Unstoppable. One level 3+ cast focused on one enemy will peel all those stacks off. One of the faster ways to get through that nonsense so they can get put down before they do fukkery that'll require CC.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the game. Whoever said the ending scenes were mid was absolutely right. It could have really used a bit more epilogue scenes. showing random townsfolk with the narrator like "You did it! " did not hit to the level this game has consistently been on.
Lae is ridiculous and always in my party, on my first character I’m also a battle master Fighter, so me and lae will just stand either side of a big enemy and treat em like a piñata
:banderas: Baezel definitely the MVP of my run. I don't see how nikkas make it without the GOAT. Every time I try to take her out for someone's companion quest she's like "Tsk! Do you really think you can survive without me? :usure: "

Me: :lupe: ......Nah you right. Ay Karlach! Imma need you take 5 ma

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished the game. Whoever said the ending scenes were mid was absolutely right. It could have really used a bit more epilogue scenes. showing random townsfolk with the narrator like "You did it! " did not hit to the level this game has consistently been on.

:banderas: Baezel definitely the MVP of my run. I don't see how nikkas make it without the GOAT. Every time I try to take her out for someone's companion quest she's like "Tsk! Do you really think you can survive without me? :usure: "

Me: :lupe: ......Nah you right. Ay Karlach! Imma need you take 5 ma

She was looking kinda cute to me by the end also :patrice:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Sorc/Warlock multi-class makes Eldritch Blast a fukking NUKE since you can quicken and add the invocations.