Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm hearing they fukked up the inventory system in this game :francis:

Perfect for time to take a break. Hope they reverse it by the time I finish Cyberpunk

Which part? I noticed that i started getting the magic pocket thing when i swapped characters out but that was a quality of life improvement

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Which part? I noticed that i started getting the magic pocket thing when i swapped characters out but that was a quality of life improvement
This sounds like an annoyance more than a convenience (not a spoiler)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This sounds like an annoyance more than a convenience (not a spoiler)

Maybe an option to toggle it would be better? I like it, because so many times throughout the game i realized there was an item or piece of equipment i needed thats still with a character a swapped out and now its a pain in the ass to get it back.

Maybe instead of sending it to the player controlled character they could send it to the camp chest?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last night: “time to start cyberpunk :blessed:

Me today:

F6uuVaHW8AARVoy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Am I buggin, i could have swore in early access the beginning part on the ship there was like a whole other big area to explore and fight in. Like you gotta go on the bridge of the ship and all sorts of stuff? Did they cut that for the full release?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Somebody break down the inventory issue, because I don't understand.

Fred.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Am I buggin, i could have swore in early access the beginning part on the ship there was like a whole other big area to explore and fight in. Like you gotta go on the bridge of the ship and all sorts of stuff? Did they cut that for the full release?
Used to be able to go out onto the exterior of the ship. There was an optional fight out there and a place to get an early game 2-handed weapon. Seems they pulled the whole section out to streamline the opening. Made it slightly harder to exp-hoard and get as big a start as possible, but I think it flowed a lot better.

Removed the scale being outside gave, but my guess is, they couldn't make it look how they wanted so they 86ed it.

Does have the strange side-effect of making it so you never interact with enthralled NPCs not fully committed to the parasite at any point in the game. There was one NPC on the deck that was all out of it. With those 2 gone, you get the folk in Shadowheart's chamber and nothing else.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Used to be able to go out onto the exterior of the ship. There was an optional fight out there and a place to get an early game 2-handed weapon. Seems they pulled the whole section out to streamline the opening. Made it slightly harder to exp-hoard and get as big a start as possible, but I think it flowed a lot better.

Removed the scale being outside gave, but my guess is, they couldn't make it look how they wanted so they 86ed it.

Does have the strange side-effect of making it so you never interact with enthralled NPCs not fully committed to the parasite at any point in the game. There was one NPC on the deck that was all out of it. With those 2 gone, you get the folk in Shadowheart's chamber and nothing else.

Yeah, i remember a couple people laid out up on the exterior

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoooweee

just beat Raphael :whew:

Another battle that exhausted damn near all my resources and spells. The only good thing is that his little minion bytches couldn’t hit for shyt. Karlach was eatin hits from 3 of them at once lol

And the music :banderas:

Also, boy was i sleeping on Lae’zel. I haven’t used her all of act 3 and when i finally do she’s hitting like 6 times in a row, more with action surge
Lae is ridiculous and always in my party, on my first character I’m also a battle master Fighter, so me and lae will just stand either side of a big enemy and treat em like a piñata

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lae is ridiculous and always in my party, on my first character I’m also a battle master Fighter, so me and lae will just stand either side of a big enemy and treat em like a piñata

I’m doing a lawful evil playthrough now and im kinda of disappointed she disproves of so many of my actions. I thought she would down with constantly being a dikk

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night: “time to start cyberpunk :blessed:

Me today:

F6uuVaHW8AARVoy
Sorcs are dope breh, I’d never usually play something like that but rolled one for my dark urge tactician run, make sure to get twin spell as soon as you can and pair it with ice knife when you unlock it

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m doing a lawful evil playthrough now and im kinda of disappointed she disproves of so many of my actions. I thought she would down with constantly being a dikk
If I’m right It seems she has a problem with out right dikkhead behaviour, but will roll with the violence/murder if there’s some kind of honor/loyalty behind it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sorcs are dope breh, I’d never usually play something like that but rolled one for my dark urge tactician run, make sure to get twin spell as soon as you can and pair it with ice knife when you unlock it

Yeah, i got the twin spell and distance spell perk. I love magic missle cause that shyt never misses no matter what, can pull a whole U-Turn :banderas:

I wanna gonna do dark urge but I realistically don’t want to play as a big ass lizard the whole game

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i got the twin spell and distance spell perk. I love magic missle cause that shyt never misses no matter what, can pull a whole U-Turn :banderas:

I wanna gonna do dark urge but I realistically don’t want to play as a big ass lizard the whole game
Yeah, iv also got an amulet that gives me an extra missile so with the level 3 spell I’m firing off 6 at a time

You don’t need to be the lizard breh lol, that’s just the default look, you pick dark urge then customise it into whatever race you want, I’m a teifling