Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this Iron Throne mission is no fukking joke :whew:
For real. I couldn’t save all 3. I had to let
Ominphion or whatever that mindflayer’s name was die. I got the right gnomes out and the Duke too. You definitely want to get the Duke out for Wyll’s shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For real. I couldn’t save all 3. I had to let
Ominphion or whatever that mindflayer’s name was die. I got the right gnomes out and the Duke too. You definitely want to get the Duke out for Wyll’s shyt

i got the duke out and all but two gnomes, i had one person left and Wyll’s turn came before theirs :francis:

I did it know there was a mindflayer in there. Oh well, good riddance:yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i got the duke out and all but two gnomes, i had one person left and Wyll’s turn came before theirs :francis:

I did it know there was a mindflayer in there. Oh well, good riddance:yeshrug:
He was the “good” mindflayer that you may have met in the underdark in act 2. Maybe you never came across him. He tried helping with the parasite

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He was the “good” mindflayer that you may have met in the underdark in act 2. Maybe you never came across him. He tried helping with the parasite

oh shyt, i wonder where he was at in the submarine? Does he do anything special if you free him?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
oh shyt, i wonder where he was at in the submarine? Does he do anything special if you free him?
No idea. I think I remember he was at the south behind a locked door. He contacts you the second you get into the iron throne, but says to ignore him and save the Duke. I couldn’t figure out how to save all 3 groups in the limited turns, and he seemed the least important

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Man on this second playthrough I'm still in Act 1 and I really wonder what the hell I'd been doing the first time :pachaha: So many things I missed. Also my team is much stronger. Lost most companians due to this being my evil run, but Astarion, Shadowheart and Lae'Zel combined with my Dark Urge monk:whew: haven't lost a fight this playthrough

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Man on this second playthrough I'm still in Act 1 and I really wonder what the hell I'd been doing the first time :pachaha: So many things I missed. Also my team is much stronger. Lost most companians due to this being my evil run, but Astarion, Shadowheart and Lae'Zel combined with my Dark Urge monk:whew: haven't lost a fight this playthrough
Lost fights? Pshhh a foreign concept to the Dark Urge.:demonic::demonic::demonic:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
What difficulty?

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Is it just me or is this game much more balanced than DOS2?

I remember spamming charmed arrows and ruptured tendons in Divinity and winning without having to think. Those two effects were wildly OP.

I’m playing this on balanced mode, and even at that difficulty I gotta think and be careful most of the time.

They really out did themselves with this game. This is an all timer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is it just me or is this game much more balanced than DOS2?

I remember spamming charmed arrows and ruptured tendons in Divinity and winning without having to think. Those two effects were wildly OP.

I’m playing this on balanced mode, and even at that difficulty I gotta think and be careful most of the time.

They really out did themselves with this game. This is an all timer.

Its a lot easier to break DOS2 for sure, i could just teleport bosses into lava pits in that game lol

Some battles are still really hard though, like the first battle you have in the swamp, the battle you have in the dungeon against the necromancer, and those first few battles after landing in arx.

Oh and that fight where you get jumped by those assassins or whatever in act 3 underground :damn:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just want to come in again and say this is the greatest game ever made.:wow::wow::wow::wow:
This sounds like hyperbole, but iv had enough time with it now to confidently say I’m not mad at anybody for saying this

I don’t know if I agree, I’m not on act 3 yet so I can’t give the game a definitive score, but from what I have played in terms of an RPG this shyt is everything you could ever want, the writing, characters, choices, class customisation, areas, music & combat (tho I get it isn’t for everyone) are all stellar

I made a teifling sorcerer as a dark urge on hard just to try it out for what I planned to be a couple of hours a week ago just to see if I’d like it when I eventually finish my main playthrough….and my main (human fighter) hasn’t seen me since :skip:

This might be my main now and I’m the kinda person who would usually never start a new sage game if I’m already halfway through another, especially with how much I was already enjoying it