Baldur's Gate 3 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series) [no open spoilers]

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Been seeing this make a name for itself and heard through word of mouth it's fire. Don't know what to expect but just copped :wow:

Am I in for a treat brehs?
Yea I just got it a few days ago and I'm enjoying it, even though I'm mostly getting my ass beat and loading saves like never before. I'm playing on the medium mode though.

I almost wasn't going to get it because this video...

....made it seem wayyyyy more complicated than it actually is. It's just turn based combat with extra steps and prep.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m honestly not sure, I’ve had more crashing and lower frames in Act 3, but the content is still very good. There’s a lot of little conspiracy plot lines and stuff to get into the city, its actually more interesting to me than the majority of Act 2.

I think a lot of peoples problem with act 3 is they are probably just burnt out and finding little things more annoying. It takes like 80 hours to get here if you’re not skipping things. Then act 3 itself is probably just as big as act 1 is without the underdark section
Yes man. The city is so densely packed with too many names characters that just say one liners that it makes it hard to find side quests. It doesn't help that many folks hit the level cap before completing half of it

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
About 90 minutes in and it’s fire but I need to restart. I didn’t realize you could create and customize your own player :snoop:

Do you brehs have any tips with a good starter class and customization ? seems like I could get lost for hours with customization

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
About 90 minutes in and it’s fire but I need to restart. I didn’t realize you could create and customize your own player :snoop:

Do you brehs have any tips with a good starter class and customization ? seems like I could get lost for hours with customization
there's an npc (withers) you can add to your camp pretty early that lets you respec, if you've made it to the beach after the nautiloid you should be able to get him

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Took down
Orin last night. She wasn’t so hard, basically just focused all my attacks on her to kill her as fast as possible and worried about her minions afterwards. I can see how if you dont have enough hard hitting and multi-hit stuff how this battle could drag on forever or just be impossible. Gales multi hit spells demolishes her unstoppable

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Took down
Orin last night. She wasn’t so hard, basically just focused all my attacks on her to kill her as fast as possible and worried about her minions afterwards. I can see how if you dont have enough hard hitting and multi-hit stuff how this battle could drag on forever or just be impossible. Gales multi hit spells demolishes her unstoppable
I Eldritch blasted her in to the chasm in my first turn :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I Eldritch blasted her in to the chasm in my first turn :pachaha:

a tried and true method :wow:

I thought about it but i dont like doing it in case i can’t get their loot. I accidentally did it to the vampire lord dude before that with a day light bomb (i had no idea it would knock hm back :russ:

Thankfully he ended up in his coffin afterward :whew:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In Act 3.

No bugs so far but they should've flipped 2 and 3. The end of 2 is epic and then 3 you're doing this weird political espionage thing, trying to infiltrate parties, etc.

Game is a 9.5 either way, but I'm saying the story would've flowed better if you arrived at Baldur's Gate in Act 2, then had the showdown at Moonrise in 3.

Fred.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yes man. The city is so densely packed with too many names characters that just say one liners that it makes it hard to find side quests. It doesn't help that many folks hit the level cap before completing half of it

This is one thing I think they could have done without. It’s a nice touch but totally unnecessary and just makes you unsure of who you should actually spend time talking to. I eventually just stopped talking to randoms altogether lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yo, she gave that dude Lorroakan a WWF back-breaker :mjlol:
back.png

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I started Part 3 and I'm taking a mental break because I feel like this shyt is never gonna end and I don't want to rush it. I pretty much cleared out the first 2 Acts and did everything possible and I'm hearing Act 3 is even more dense. :damn:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I started Part 3 and I'm taking a mental break because I feel like this shyt is never gonna end and I don't to rush it. I pretty much cleared out the first 2 Acts and did everything possible and I'm hearing Act 3 is even more dense. :damn:

Breh this shyt is like a whole ‘nother games worth of content :banderas:

I been in act 3 since last week :dead: